BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Be confident. The difference is clear. This lightweight, oil-free and oil-controlling aqua gel hydrates and banishes excess shine for a healthier-looking complexion.

Potent yet soothing ingredients help calm irritation associated with breakouts.

The look of pores is refined, smoothed and reduced. Skin is softer, perfectly balanced and comfortable.

The Clear Difference Anti-Blemish Collection: See the significant change in how your skin looks and feels when you use the complete collection. Together, these powerful, yet gentle treatments will help your skin regain and maintain its true clarity, smoothness and luminosity.

HOW TO USE

Apply AM and PM after your Repair Serum. For best results, start with your favourite Perfectly Clean Cleanser and Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum.

• So this is a gel and helps to keep skin matte? Do you fee...2 Answers
  • I have very oily skin will this help with oily skin to ke...1 Answers
  • Can you see a difference in your skin without using make ...1 Answers
Martha M.
When im using this oil control What i have notice on my skin IS that i dont flash back , shine control yes, also the pores minimizes, like refine the skin texture, and the good part IS like an exfoliator also, It contains micrófono White Clay that IS the onE to blend draw Out debries And impurities 🌻🌸🌺.
Ashley B.
Wilkesboro, NC
What can I say?! This product does its job. It makes your face feel fresh and happy and it also makes it feel hydrated as well. I would recommend this product to ladies who have combination skin because it has completely transformed my skin for the better!
Nuzhat C.
New York
Honestly I love all their products. Even though it was a bit expensive, it was so worth it. It did the job better than I expected. I never had such an effective serum! Love love love! Definitely will be getting more next time I get paid :)
Anna B.
Canton, GA
This product is average! It has it cons. However, the cons could only contribute to my tricky skin. So therefore, it would be perfect for others! It controls my oily patches and hydrates the skin leaving it over the moon smooth!
roxy J.
California
Are use this one’s at my friends house after a night of drinking and it wasn’t the best idea my skin did not really cool with it but it actually felt Smooth after a night of dancing and crazy I personally wouldn’t try it again
Meagan E.
This is an amazing product all around! It feels and smells refreshing and great! It is pricy but it is definitely worth it. Only thing is that the container is class so if your a clutz like me you need to be extra careful!
Kacey L.
Richmond, KY
Estée Lauder is one of my favorite makeup brands, along with skincare brands. It is a very elegant brand that I truly feel that I’m getting my money’s worth because it is effective in performing what it is supposed to.
Cara S.
Victorville, CA
Whenever I use this brand I am never disappointed and this stuff works miracles! Very effective and does what it’s supposed to do. I have used this before and will continue using it and I would definitely recommend this to all my girlfriends!
Stephanie S.
Oklahoma City , OK
I just started using this. So far i can see that my skin is not as oily as it used to be and it really makes me feel more confident as i don’t have to keep reapplying makeup to cover up the oil on my skin.
Lizbeth G.
georgia
This product really does work! If u have oily skin I would totally go for this . Although not the best when came to sent but it was gentle on the skin. It did what it was supposed to do so I’m satisfied.
Erika J.
So this is a gel and helps to keep skin matte? Do you feel it really delivers in that aspect?
Sarah A.
Marlton, NJ
Can you see a difference in your skin without using make up over this? I find when using makeup my skin isn't as oily but when going makeup free I get oily patches all over! I want to find something I can just put on and feel good about my skin all day without worrying ! Is this the right product or any other recommendations?
Araceli D.
Reedley, CA
I have very oily skin will this help with oily skin to keep it matte looking?
Is this item free?