BY ESTÉE LAUDER #90 in BB Cream

Non-greasy. One-touch, light formula helps your skin gain the nec- essary you need. SPF35 formula with sun protection against harmful effects is supported.Apply clear serum appropriate to your skin, then Clear Difference BB Cream Moisturizer.

Wİth İts Colorİng Feature, İt Helps To Get A Smooth Lookİng Skİn.

Suİtable For Oİly Skİn
Apply Clear Serum Approprİate To Your Skİn, Then Clear Dİfference Bb Cream Moİsturİzer.

Estée Lauder Clear Difference Complexion Perfecting BB Creme SPF 35
  • "really love this foundation. i have been on the hunt for a foundation for my oily skin that wouldn't pool into my pores by the end of the day and not feel like a mask. this foundation is a medium coverage which is perfect for me. yes, i do have some extra spots to cover, but that is what concealer is for.gooooood" in 3 reviews
Courtney H.
Greencastle, PA
This is an amazing product! I actually use it as a primer before my foundation when i want a full coverage. My makeup will stay all day! Love that it's oil free.
Noha A.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
When I was shopping my stash and came across this Estée Lauder Daywear SPF 50 i thought it would be the perfect opportunity to start. I've been using it everyday since and honestly it's a must for me. I feel great knowing my skin is protected but more importantly, it's so hydrating and really minimizes the appearance of my texture somehow. I really love how it looks and how comfortable it feels under my makeup!
Heather H.
As a very pale skinned woman, this worked well with my skin color.  Ordered this product online.  Packaged well and shipped quickly.  I was a first time user with this product.  This is a tad harsh for my sensitive skin.  I usually prefer something more natural.  Not a bad product though.  Def does what a BB Crème is supposed to.  The SPF 35 is just an added bonus!
Ariel Y.
Roseville, CA
This product is so amazing! It's great for sensitive skin that is prone to acne! It cleared up my acne so fast and helped keep pores unclogged. And since it's tinted it can take place of foundation which often makes acne worse.
cindy T.
This product not only has cute packaging but it is 100% life changing. The price is good and application is perfect. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I don't se what more one can do to improve this.
Lacey F.
Gadsden
I like this bb cream as it goes on sheer but is buildable. I probably would not purchase this product again because I have found cheaper bb creme that I like much better. The packaging is nice. The smell is nice too. I would not buy again, though.
Leyinska A.
Spring Hill, FL
Es una muy buena bb cream. La utilice por mucho tiempo antes de usar base. No he probado muchas bb cream pero está me gusta mucho porque tapa bastante las imperfecciones para no ser una base normal. No es ni costosa ni económica.
Chandler B.
Five stars every time! This BB cream is so smooth and stays on all day. I love the texture. This product is great to its value in my opinion and the packaging is nice. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Molly G.
NEW WHITELAND, IN
Its usually pretty hard for me to find a BB cream that works so well with my skin and I was surprised when I tried this out I did get in shape that is normally darker than what I like but it Blended really well with my skin and I was able to have a bump of a lighter shade to hit to get it to print out more evenly I found that it lasted all day and it's very light feeling without drying out my skin or being patchy which I really enjoyed I got this at a department store and it does have a typically higher price tag than most normal BB cream but I would recommend it because of how well it wore.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I absolutely love this BB cream. It gives such a good light to medium coverage, but it definitely is buildable. Concealer and powder sit very well with this BB cream. It also has a very light scent that's very nice. Whenever i wear this, it looks so natural and i always get compliments that my skin looks very nice.
Alyssa H.
Carrollton, TX
Are the different colors? I'm very pale, so most cremes look too dark or orange on my skin.
Luisa H.
MIAMI, FL
How is this product? Does it really cover very dark circles?