BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A multiaction, oil-free BB cream. - Lightweight formula to conceal redness and imperfections while hydrating and protecting - Features SPF 35 sun protection - Comes in three shades Perfect, protect, and take control. This multifunction, oil-free BB Creme instantly neutralizes redness. It helps conceal blemish marks, pores, and flaws with a specially formulated tint while controlling oil. With one touch, the lightweight formula hydrates, protects, perfects, and soothes. In three sheer shades to flatter a wide range of skintones, it leaves skin looking soft, clear, and naturally beautiful. see more...

Noha A.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Other
When I was shopping my stash and came across this Estée Lauder Daywear SPF 50 i thought it would be the perfect opportunity to start. I've been using it everyday since and honestly it's a must for me. I feel great knowing my skin is protected but more importantly, it's so hydrating and really minimizes the appearance of my texture somehow. I really love how it looks and how comfortable it feels under my makeup!
Courtney H.
Greencastle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing product! I actually use it as a primer before my foundation when i want a full coverage. My makeup will stay all day! Love that it's oil free.
Molly G.
New Whiteland, IN
Review for: 02
Its usually pretty hard for me to find a BB cream that works so well with my skin and I was surprised when I tried this out I did get in shape that is normally darker than what I like but it Blended really well with my skin and I was able to have a bump of a lighter shade to hit to get it to print out more evenly I found that it lasted all day and it's very light feeling without drying out my skin or being patchy which I really enjoyed I got this at a department store and it does have a typically higher price tag than most normal BB cream but I would recommend it because of how well it wore.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I absolutely love this BB cream. It gives such a good light to medium coverage, but it definitely is buildable. Concealer and powder sit very well with this BB cream. It also has a very light scent that's very nice. Whenever i wear this, it looks so natural and i always get compliments that my skin looks very nice.
Karina C.
Union City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this BB creme, it's what I am currently using as my everyday foundation because it has good coverage like a regular foundation does, it has spf so I feel protected against the sun now in the summer, and it has salicylic acid which helps keep my oily acne prone skin under control.
Joanna L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fallen in love with this product. It is so light and feels like you are wearing nothing on your face. I wear this everyday and it lasts me all day. It has the perfect amount of coverage and it is great that SPF is included. BTW did i mention it smells amazing. Must try this
Kenzie S.
I just recently tried this product and I am already obsessed! It is super light on the face, has a very fresh, almost cucumber like scent, and lasts all day long. It evens out the skin and makes your skin look so smooth for an all day and night clean look! I love it!
Talita M.
Madison, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best BB cream ever. My skin never been so good since I bought this little guy here. It's kinda expensive but if you don't care about pay a little more then usual you are in good hand with this. It also has some protection factor
Mariam T.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It gives my skin perfect natural color. Makes it smooth and glow. Perfect coverage, lasts all day long. Packaging is good, worth the money. Highly recommended. I will buy it again
Anna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
makes my skin look smooth and naturally clear, good for daily wear because it has SPF! not oily on my oily skin, not drying either. pricey but it lasts a while. i am a repeat buyer
Alyssa H.
Carrollton, TX
Are the different colors? I'm very pale, so most cremes look too dark or orange on my skin.
Luisa H.
MIAMI, FL
How is this product? Does it really cover very dark circles?