Estée Lauder Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum  uploaded by seynabou n.Estée Lauder Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum  uploaded by Rose P.Estée Lauder Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum  uploaded by Bobbi R.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An innovative face serum to target, treat, and dramatically reduce the look of blemishes. This fast-acting, quick-absorbing serum reveals fresher, clearer, and smoother skin. It works to treat and dramatically improve the look of blemishes while preventing new ones from forming. Suitable for all skintones and types, Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum delivers optimal results fast for a clear, healthy-looking complexion.

• How did it go? Does it sting? Is it great for all types of skin o...1 Answers
Emily R.
Nuneaton, Warwickshire
Refreshing and great on my acne prone skin, lovely scent and light serum, didn't feel oily. Slightly expensive but that doesn't matter if it works
Han J.
Stockport, Stockport
I have problem skin and I had high hopes for this. I can honestly say it made no difference at all to my spots but it was quite refreshing
Pixi jai V.
This serum balances out your skin and makes ur blemishes almost disappear. I use this whenever I have any blemishes
ROBYNNE L.
Ramsden Bellhouse, Billericay
I’ve only used this a few times. Leaves me feeling fresh and hydrated. I use this in the morning and before bed.
Thea M.
Surrey , BC
I love this product! It is one of my go-to’s, I think everyone should have this product in their makeup bags
Ambs R.
Lancashire , Chorley
Amazing product that leaves your skin with a healthy glow and definitely works as it says it should!
Danielle F.
Beautiful product does what it says can't go wrong with that and a lovely base before other products
Chloe B.
Blackwater
So good and relaxing to my face really refreshing and cold against my skin omg this is so good
Adilene T.
seattle
a m a z i n g !!! But its expensive , i would buy it again also a little lasts a long time
fatmaelzahraa o.
alexandria
Beautiful product I love it very much which is my favorite thank you very very match 😍😍
Cristina R.
How did it go? Does it sting? Is it great for all types of skin or would it not be a great idea for sensitive skin type? Has it made a big difference for the price?