Estée Lauder Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum  uploaded by seynabou n.Estée Lauder Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum  uploaded by Rose P.Estée Lauder Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum  uploaded by Bobbi R.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An innovative face serum to target, treat, and dramatically reduce the look of blemishes. This fast-acting, quick-absorbing serum reveals fresher, clearer, and smoother skin. It works to treat and dramatically improve the look of blemishes while preventing new ones from forming. Suitable for all skintones and types, Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum delivers optimal results fast for a clear, healthy-looking complexion.

• How did it go? Does it sting? Is it great for all types of skin o...1 Answers
Sandy C.
markham
Not my type of product. I broke out after trying this. It felt light on the skin when I put it on but after a few days of used I was breaking out which surprised me. I have used other product line by Estée Lauder and I was fine.
Jubilee G.
Los Angeles, CA
It truly works for blemishes especially if you need a quick fix. I loved it the first time and It’s still not finished because you do not need a lot to get everything fixed.
Wesleen B.
winnipeg, MB
I LOVED this product. When it first came out I got a sample of it and after a few days I was hooked. It is a pricer serum but it works. I've heard they will be reformulating this product or it might be getting discontinued and being replaced by something else. I really hope whatever replaced this is just as good.
seynabou n.
rond point jet d'eau imm b appart b3 bourguiba dakar
très satisfaite de ce serum, résultats visibles juste après une semaine d'utilisation. il prévient et réduit les imperfections, la peau est plus nette ,control l'excès et affine le grain de peau. mais par compte je n'aime vraiment l'odeur.
Gabriel
Analysing its composition I really can't tell what makes it work, but it does work!
It leaves the skin with an instant silky smooth finish. It does get a little bit shiny as the day goes on for a person with oily skin.
After a few days the skin seems more even and smooth.
Cassandra B.
I haven't found a better spot cream yet. This stuff is an absolute life saver. I see results over night with a reduction in size and inflammation of individual blemishes. I wish that there was a cheaper version but I guess you get what you pay for ultimately.
Amélie P.
Estée Lauder Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum it's pricy and i feel like it's too gentle it didn't met my expectations i tought i'd put this on a pimple overnight and wake up and it's gone, but it's not what happened...
⠀Isabel  spock🌈 A.
Es un limpiador aclarador para piel de tipo grasoso que es puro y potente, ya que penetra más rapidamente en la piel reduciendo el tamaño de las manchas. Aunque no es tan efectivo con respecto al tamaño de las manchas
Ashley F.
Liverpool
I did like this product as it was refreshing for my skin. Although this product did reduce the appearance of blemishes on the skin only slightly. The packaging was well put together. I bought this from Debenhams.
Mae M.
This was given to me by my aunt so a star is not deducted for its expensive price. I use it as a spot treatment and it soothes the spot but don't expect a miracle that it will zap the spot gone right away, it takes time. I probably won't buy it with my own money since it's way over my budget. #EsteeEditContest
Cristina R.
How did it go? Does it sting? Is it great for all types of skin or would it not be a great idea for sensitive skin type? Has it made a big difference for the price?