Estée Lauder Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum  uploaded by seynabou n.Estée Lauder Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum  uploaded by Rose P.Estée Lauder Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum  uploaded by Bobbi R.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An innovative face serum to target, treat, and dramatically reduce the look of blemishes. This fast-acting, quick-absorbing serum reveals fresher, clearer, and smoother skin. It works to treat and dramatically improve the look of blemishes while preventing new ones from forming. Suitable for all skintones and types, Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum delivers optimal results fast for a clear, healthy-looking complexion.

• How did it go? Does it sting? Is it great for all types of skin o...1 Answers
Chrissy S.
Coraopolis, PA
This is a great product. I love how it made my skin feel and I felt that it actually softened and reduced wrinkles.
Melodi M.
This serum really works if you keep using it! I noticed my blemishes fade after about 2 weeks of using it!
Michaela C.
I had a sample of this and I noticed a huge improvement of my skin in just the little time I used it.
Katelynn D.
Jacksonville , FL
I don’t have a lot of acne but when I do, I use this. It’s so good at doing what it needs to do!
Brianna S.
E Longmeadow, MA
This really helped my acne! I have never used a product that has worked as well as this one.
ashton w.
Harlan, KY
Amazing product! This lasts a long time and I use it everyday. Has worked wonders for me.
Menna M.
Amazing
I was given this product as a sample when I was buying my trusted Double Wear Light foundation. I'm always skeptical of what skincare products say they do as usually I just think they're all the same chemicals with just a random label saying they various different things so they sell. However, after trying this out for a couple of weeks it's done more beautiful changes my skin than any of the other many products I've tried and have done nothing. For some reason in my mid-twenties, spots like the ones I said goodbye to when I was 16 have reappeared and left red marks on my face. This stuff is finally the first thing to make them go down!! It's only been two weeks but Ive seen such a difference already. Really happy with this product, just need to buy the bigger bottle now to continue using it. 4 stars due to the price!!
Chelsea B.
Very nice feeling on the skin, doesn't feel sticky or greasy at all.  There has been a noticeable difference of the appearance of my skin after using this for some time. I will continue to use this product in my skincare regime and would recommend!
Millie F.
Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
Disappointed with this product. I have very sensitive skin and my face is very pale as I need to wear makeup a lot. This product did not clear any of my blemishes or marks and i was disappointed with the results even after using for a few weeks.
Stephany H.
Forest hill , LONDON
Helped me a lot with my blemishes when I had an outbreak was able to repair my skin nicely without any issues, the product is very gentle and delicate on the skin. I enjoy the luxurious feel and look of the packaging. I would buy again
Cristina R.
How did it go? Does it sting? Is it great for all types of skin or would it not be a great idea for sensitive skin type? Has it made a big difference for the price?