BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Finally, a grown-up solution to blemishes. This fast-acting serum reveals clearer, smoother, fresher skin.

Targets, treats and dramatically reduces the look of blemishes. Helps prevent new ones from forming and stop the breakout cycle.

86% of women said their skin looked clearer and healthier in just 1 week.

Suitable for all ethnicities.

The Clear Difference Anti-Blemish Collection: See the dramatic change in how your skin looks and feels with our Triple Action Clarity Technology. With the proven power of salicylic acid, it helps stop the breakout cycle, free skin of flakiness, control oil and refine pores.

Be confident. The difference is clear.

HOW TO USE

Apply on clean skin.

For best results, start with your favourite Perfectly Clean Cleanser.

• How did it go? Does it sting? Is it great for all types o...1 Answers
Arianna F.
Tulsa, OK
I love Estée Lauder's products! The Estée Lauder Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum in particular is a life saver for my skin! Clears my skin right up when I am having a breakout. Plus the packaging is so wonderful and elegant. Worth the money!
Aleece A.
Spencer, IA
This is such a nice product. The price was a little high but It was an amazing quality. I recommend it if you have blemishes and would like to have glowing, even toned skin. This product is honestly a great buy.
Megan M.
Plainfield
When I used this the first time I only put it where I had a really big and painful pimple and when I woke up in the morning it was so much smaller!! I’ve never used a product that’s so fast acting I love it
Chaparritha F.
Richmond
Definitely 😍😍😍all their serums never let me down so far keep up the good work este lauder ☺️☺️☺️🙏🙏🙏can buy it at Sephora and high end serum but definitely a Yasss🤤🔥🔥🔥🔥to great makeup needs a good canvas
Lillian M.
My skin has many blemishes and after using this product for about two weeks, my skin had cleared up dramatically. The formula felt cooling and smooth to the touch and didn’t tug at my face at all. It left me satisfied and wanting more.
Margaret E.
Hobart, IN
I bought this after it being recommend by an employee. I would not recommend. I noticed my face was more oily after using this product creating more acne. Also it only contains 0.05 Saylic Acid.
Erin S.
While it's completely unfair to break out in your 30s, it's good to have this around. It isn't too harsh or drying, and I will definitely be replacing it when I run out. 10/10 would recommend.
Sarah R.
Gibson
Best product to use! I love to apply this at night for better results and it sounds a difference in my skin and complexion. My husband says that this product makes me look 5 years younger and every women in my family loves the results!
Kath H.
Winchester, VA
This serum works well. My only thing is that it left me greasy! Other than that I would recommend. This brand makes amazing products but I just can’t use them cause of how they leave my skin :/
Ashley M.
Madison , AL
I love this serum !am 33 years old and have tried all types of serums and this one is one of my favorites!Not only does it help with wrinkles but it makes my skin look amazing and refreshed!It makes my eyes look and feel great!
Cristina R.
How did it go? Does it sting? Is it great for all types of skin or would it not be a great idea for sensitive skin type? Has it made a big difference for the price?

back