BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Finally, a grown-up solution to blemishes. This fast-acting serum reveals clearer, smoother, fresher skin.

Targets, treats and dramatically reduces the look of blemishes. Helps prevent new ones from forming and stop the breakout cycle.

86% of women said their skin looked clearer and healthier in just 1 week.

Suitable for all ethnicities.

The Clear Difference Anti-Blemish Collection: See the dramatic change in how your skin looks and feels with our Triple Action Clarity Technology. With the proven power of salicylic acid, it helps stop the breakout cycle, free skin of flakiness, control oil and refine pores.

Be confident. The difference is clear.

HOW TO USE

Apply on clean skin.

For best results, start with your favourite Perfectly Clean Cleanser.

• How did it go? Does it sting? Is it great for all types o...1 Answers
Prasanthi K.
Fort Collins , CO
I suffered acne since my teen age and I have managed to get rid of it in the process of my againg but I have a lot of acne marks left behind on my face and this was a great solution for them. I used it once a day everyday, before my moisturizer and I saw a perfect difference within 15 days. My face is a almost clear now :) Kudos to this product :)
Cristina R.
I do like this product but I can't say that it's made an impact on my skin. For the price, I expected alot from this product and it did not happen but on the positive side it's a light serum, nice smell to it bit I wouldn't recommend spending a pretty penny for something that isn't effective compared to a lower cost item and it works alot better.
Renée M.
This feels more refreshing and "balancing" than any other acne serum I've ever used. I went through the whole bottle because of how good it felt to wear, but I never felt it made a difference in my acne. That could be due to the low concentration of salicylic acid (.5%).
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
This is a great and cheaper alternative to Sunday Riley's Good Genes. It doesn't do as much as Good Genes but it does lighten dark spots. The only readon why i switched is because Good Genes also keeps me less oily for longer. This doean't control oil as well.
Savannah S.
Absolutely love this line from Estee lauder!! It's soft and not heavy yet very effective. The bottle is pretty too. It's a little expensive but it works. I get mine from belk and would recommend getting the smaller size first to see if you like it.
Jenny L.
This is an overpriced bottle of useless serum in a pretty bottle. It did absolutely nothing in terms of healing or preventing blemishes. I honestly never regretted a purchase so much! Save your money for something that actually works.
Liv M.
Fork, SC
I’ve used a lot of different things for my acne-prone skin, but this just didn’t do much. I used it for 6-8 weeks with no real results. It was fairly expensive considering it didn’t do much. I wouldn’t purchase this again.
Arianna F.
Tulsa, OK
I love Estée Lauder's products! The Estée Lauder Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum in particular is a life saver for my skin! Clears my skin right up when I am having a breakout. Plus the packaging is so wonderful and elegant. Worth the money!
Dan E.
Bennettsville, SC
I use this on my nose to keep blackheads at bay. It does help but doesn’t take them away completely. I use it under my moisturizer there. The smell isn’t exactly pleasant either, but I am satisfied with this product.
Aleece A.
Spencer, IA
This is such a nice product. The price was a little high but It was an amazing quality. I recommend it if you have blemishes and would like to have glowing, even toned skin. This product is honestly a great buy.
Cristina R.
How did it go? Does it sting? Is it great for all types of skin or would it not be a great idea for sensitive skin type? Has it made a big difference for the price?