Estée Lauder Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum  uploaded by seynabou n.Estée Lauder Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum  uploaded by Rose P.Estée Lauder Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum  uploaded by Bobbi R.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An innovative face serum to target, treat, and dramatically reduce the look of blemishes. This fast-acting, quick-absorbing serum reveals fresher, clearer, and smoother skin. It works to treat and dramatically improve the look of blemishes while preventing new ones from forming. Suitable for all skintones and types, Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum delivers optimal results fast for a clear, healthy-looking complexion.

• How did it go? Does it sting? Is it great for all types of skin o...1 Answers
Sabrina B.
Syracuse
This serum it's really good and the it's the best one too. This serum cared a lot is my skin, I'm ver satisfy with this one and I would like buy another one
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
This is another hg serum that I use daily. With my regular skin care routine, it helps lighten my dark spots and it keeps my oily skin in check. Love it!
Shannah G.
Arkansas
I tried a sample of this and really loved it. It seemed to help reduce my hormonal acne to a point. I wish I had been able to use this a lot longer.
Oriann A.
Kissimmee
Omg i love it soooo good. I have some spots in my face and i use this product because some people recommend and after month all my spots gone
Anika T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the smell of the cream. It clears any type of blemishes over time. I would definitely recommend this to everyone to try at least once.
Amanda B.
Las Vegas, NV
I have lots of blemishes and this product really helps diminish them. I love how light it is and how easily smooth it feels and comes off
Maria S.
Brooklyn, NY
Loved it for the cold season. Day and night. Skin feels so soft and smoothly . Loved the packaging, a bit expensive . Great product
CIVONE S.
Gresham, OR
Worth every dollar you spend down to the last penny. Could live with out this product. It's on every gift list anyone ask me for.
Genesis S.
Woodland Hills, CA
This product feels amazing on your skin. You can almost immediately feel the difference in your skin after using this product.
Meggie R.
Roscommon , MI
I didnt notice any changes in my skin or reduction of blemishes. I did like that it was lightweight and it smelled very nice
Cristina R.
How did it go? Does it sting? Is it great for all types of skin or would it not be a great idea for sensitive skin type? Has it made a big difference for the price?