BY ESTÉE LAUDER #70 in Face Serums

Finally, a grown-up solution to blemishes. This fast-acting serum reveals clearer, smoother, fresher skin.

Targets, treats and dramatically reduces the look of blemishes. Helps prevent new ones from forming and stop the breakout cycle.

86% of women said their skin looked clearer and healthier in just 1 week.

Suitable for all ethnicities.

The Clear Difference Anti-Blemish Collection: See the dramatic change in how your skin looks and feels with our Triple Action Clarity Technology. With the proven power of salicylic acid, it helps stop the breakout cycle, free skin of flakiness, control oil and refine pores.

Be confident. The difference is clear.

HOW TO USE

Apply on clean skin.

For best results, start with your favourite Perfectly Clean Cleanser.

• How did it go? Does it sting? Is it great for all types o...1 Answers
Liv M.
Fork, SC
I’ve used a lot of different things for my acne-prone skin, but this just didn’t do much. I used it for 6-8 weeks with no real results. It was fairly expensive considering it didn’t do much. I wouldn’t purchase this again.
Ann Marie F.
Atlanta, GA
This product is really good at targeting breakouts and helping to clear up your skin! The only downside is that it tends to make my skin feel oily the next day if I put it on before I go to bed! But a quick wash or face wipe in the morning takes care of that!!
Ashleigh N.
FRONT ROYAL, VA
I really cant say anything bad about anything Este Lauder makes. This makes my skin feel amazing! It's very light with a light fragrance. I usually cant stand fragrance but this is like a light and clean fragrance.
Lauren D.
Modesto
Really loved this product. It was a bit oily for my skin but used at night helped a lot  after a washed face. I always feel this company is a little pricey but I have had good and bad results from their products
Chaparritha F.
Richmond
Definitely 😍😍😍all their serums never let me down so far keep up the good work este lauder ☺️☺️☺️🙏🙏🙏can buy it at Sephora and high end serum but definitely a Yasss🤤🔥🔥🔥🔥to great makeup needs a good canvas
Lillian M.
My skin has many blemishes and after using this product for about two weeks, my skin had cleared up dramatically. The formula felt cooling and smooth to the touch and didn’t tug at my face at all. It left me satisfied and wanting more.
Kaye T.
Monroe, NC
This serum is being discontinued, but it helped me during the time when I was working in a greasy restaurant that caused lots of oil build up on the skin. Was very effective in clearing up the skin.
Leagh C.
kansas city
Makes my skin look amazing I️ love this product so much I️ got all my friends and family hooked on it. They even love it as much as I️ do!!! This makes my teenage skin look great and healthy!! Ten out ten would recommend
Emma M.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is a very nice serum . It keeps my skin hydrated. The packaging is very nice and luxurious. It met all my expectations! It was very effective and I wasn’t disappointed. I would want anymore from this product.
Ana A.
Council Bluffs, IA
I really love this because not only is it effective in clearing up all the blemishes you have but overall it leaves your skin soft and With a great smell. A definite buy.
Cristina R.
How did it go? Does it sting? Is it great for all types of skin or would it not be a great idea for sensitive skin type? Has it made a big difference for the price?