Estée Lauder Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum  uploaded by seynabou n.Estée Lauder Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum  uploaded by Rose P.Estée Lauder Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum  uploaded by Bobbi R.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An innovative face serum to target, treat, and dramatically reduce the look of blemishes. This fast-acting, quick-absorbing serum reveals fresher, clearer, and smoother skin. It works to treat and dramatically improve the look of blemishes while preventing new ones from forming. Suitable for all skintones and types, Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum delivers optimal results fast for a clear, healthy-looking complexion.

• How did it go? Does it sting? Is it great for all types of skin o...1 Answers
Aviv G.
This product makes sure to keep my skin very clear and clean. It's gentle on my sensitive skin but very effective. It met all my expectations and is way more affective than other products i've tried before.
Makayla W.
Athens, OH
Blemish be gone! I love this product and the packaging is so classy. This product is not thick on your skin but i feel like you need a lot of product to make it work
olivia e.
I'm 16 and tend to get more cystic, under the skin acne on my cheek area. When i first started using this product (got it on a super sale) i saw immediate great effects. I used it every night and it is a thick almost primer like consistency. It is a sort of floral/herbal scent, but not overbearing. The acne diminished in size and i started to get less and less. Not totally clear, but certainly an improvement. Regularly it is pricey and i don't know that i could say spend full price. But if you ever go to a Ross/Marshalls/TjMaxx definitely keep an eye out.
Bobbi R.
Kansas city, MO
Love this serum! i need about 2-3 pumps to get my face and under my jaw line. this instantly hydrates my skin and makes my face feel so soft. ive been using this product about 2 months now. i do use a moisturizer after. my acne has gone down a lot. I'm 27 and deal with adult acne and hormonal acne.
Kayli H.
I suffer from hormonal acne and I have been using this for a few months. It has really helped to clear up my acne and keep it at bay as well as make my skin feel super smooth. I use it in the morning and a different serum at night. I give it 4 stars because it is very pricey but it has done what it promised.
Sara R.
Duluth, MN
I use this product with a few other serums and have great results, I don't think this is the only thing that's helping my skin, I use this with advanced night repair and I really think that's what's helping the most.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
I brought it form belk . I tried everyday for clear up my acne but unfortunately it didn't clear up and I almost finish half bottle . Also it's expensive . I don't thing that I buy again .
Laura S.
bronx
Okay !!! So for starters serums are great to use to hydrate the face and use as makeup primer to smooth out the surface. I love this one Bc it is for blemishes
Sabrina B.
Syracuse
This serum it's really good and the it's the best one too. This serum cared a lot is my skin, I'm ver satisfy with this one and I would like buy another one
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
This is another hg serum that I use daily. With my regular skin care routine, it helps lighten my dark spots and it keeps my oily skin in check. Love it!
Cristina R.
How did it go? Does it sting? Is it great for all types of skin or would it not be a great idea for sensitive skin type? Has it made a big difference for the price?