Estée Lauder Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum  uploaded by seynabou n.Estée Lauder Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum  uploaded by Rose P.Estée Lauder Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum  uploaded by Bobbi R.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An innovative face serum to target, treat, and dramatically reduce the look of blemishes. This fast-acting, quick-absorbing serum reveals fresher, clearer, and smoother skin. It works to treat and dramatically improve the look of blemishes while preventing new ones from forming. Suitable for all skintones and types, Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum delivers optimal results fast for a clear, healthy-looking complexion.

• How did it go? Does it sting? Is it great for all types of skin o...1 Answers
Leagh C.
kansas city
Makes my skin look amazing I️ love this product so much I️ got all my friends and family hooked on it. They even love it as much as I️ do!!! This makes my teenage skin look great and healthy!! Ten out ten would recommend
Genesis V.
riverview
I have been using this product for couple of months now and I am loving it. I use this every morning. It is light weighted and leaves my skin smooth, supple and non greasy.
Gianna M.
This feels really nice on my skin and it really soothes painful acne. It feels nice on the skin and has a nice smell to it too! Really minty. I don't really notice that it helps clear my acne and it doesn't seem like it prevents it either. Didn't work out for me really. Luckily I found this in the clearance section at tjmaxx for $20! Originally $40 at tjmaxx and I think $80 at sephora. I wouldn't buy this again honestly, but it does work as a good primer for makeup
Bridgette B.
Clay, NY
This works great as a primer. It's got a shimmery thinness that goes great under foundation. It's an easy skincare item to slip into your every day routine because it's very light and smooths out all your pores making your makeup go on flawless. I know that's not the purpose of this serum but, that's how I use it.
Prasanthi K.
Fort Collins , CO
I suffered acne since my teen age and I have managed to get rid of it in the process of my againg but I have a lot of acne marks left behind on my face and this was a great solution for them. I used it once a day everyday, before my moisturizer and I saw a perfect difference within 15 days. My face is a almost clear now :) Kudos to this product :)
Cristina R.
I do like this product but I can't say that it's made an impact on my skin. For the price, I expected alot from this product and it did not happen but on the positive side it's a light serum, nice smell to it bit I wouldn't recommend spending a pretty penny for something that isn't effective compared to a lower cost item and it works alot better.
Renée M.
This feels more refreshing and "balancing" than any other acne serum I've ever used. I went through the whole bottle because of how good it felt to wear, but I never felt it made a difference in my acne. That could be due to the low concentration of salicylic acid (.5%).
Arianna F.
Tulsa , OK
I love Estée Lauder's products! The Estée Lauder Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum in particular is a life saver for my skin! Clears my skin right up when I am having a breakout. Plus the packaging is so wonderful and elegant. Worth the money!
Fiorella R.
New Jersey
Thia fast acting, quicj absorbing serum reveals fresher, clearer and smoother skin. It works to treat and dramatically improve the look of blemishes while preventing new skin tones and types, clear difference advance
Margaret E.
Hobart, IN
I bought this after it being recommend by an employee. I would not recommend. I noticed my face was more oily after using this product creating more acne. Also it only contains 0.05 Saylic Acid.
Cristina R.
How did it go? Does it sting? Is it great for all types of skin or would it not be a great idea for sensitive skin type? Has it made a big difference for the price?