BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Finally, a grown-up solution to blemishes. This fast-acting serum reveals clearer, smoother, fresher skin.

Targets, treats and dramatically reduces the look of blemishes. Helps prevent new ones from forming and stop the breakout cycle.

86% of women said their skin looked clearer and healthier in just 1 week.

Suitable for all ethnicities.

The Clear Difference Anti-Blemish Collection: See the dramatic change in how your skin looks and feels with our Triple Action Clarity Technology. With the proven power of salicylic acid, it helps stop the breakout cycle, free skin of flakiness, control oil and refine pores.

Be confident. The difference is clear.

HOW TO USE

Apply on clean skin.

For best results, start with your favourite Perfectly Clean Cleanser.

• How did it go? Does it sting? Is it great for all types o...1 Answers
Farah Y.
Omaha, NE
Have been using this product as a part of acne prevention, this have low concentration of salicylic acid that I don't feel it's enough to treat active acne, yet can prevent it.
I use it before my moisturizer in the morning, my skin absorbs it fast.
Definitely i recommend for acne prone skin
Dy Ana D.
Actually works. I’ve noticed a difference the next day. I have pretty sensitive skin so I was worried that it would irritate my skin but it didn’t! Would recommend to a friend ! They only reason I didn’t give it five stars was because it was a tad on the oily side
Dan E.
Bennettsville, SC
I use this on my nose to keep blackheads at bay. It does help but doesn’t take them away completely. I use it under my moisturizer there. The smell isn’t exactly pleasant either, but I am satisfied with this product.
Aline A.
A must! It literally makes your blemishes better overnight! Whenever I have a bad breakout, I add this for my night skin routine and in the morning the redness is much better and with a couple more days the blemishes are gone. Great product for sure !
Megan M.
Plainfield
When I used this the first time I only put it where I had a really big and painful pimple and when I woke up in the morning it was so much smaller!! I’ve never used a product that’s so fast acting I love it
Amy C.
This serum really helped clear up my skin. I was really surprised with how well it worked. However, just before I finished the bottle, my skin stopped reacting to it. I should’ve probably used it only a few nights a week instead of every night so I could avoid this. Since I used it every night, it also dried out my skin.
Anna B.
Canton, GA
Love love love! I received this through the mail for a gift! And I’m obsessed! I sometimes have very noticeable blemishes and it calms the redness and irritation! I’m very proud of the product.
Kath H.
Winchester , VA
This serum works well. My only thing is that it left me greasy! Other than that I would recommend. This brand makes amazing products but I just can’t use them cause of how they leave my skin :/
Kyley D.
3940 north 104th court Omaha, NE
The product is a bit pricy but it works great. It covered my blemishes with no problem. I ordered it off line and the packaging was super classy and attractive. I recommend to use if you have stubborn breakouts
Bertha R.
One of the many great items that they have available always gentle formulas available at Macy’s for a great price especially if bought in bundles met my expectations and will always recommend it to anyone
Cristina R.
How did it go? Does it sting? Is it great for all types of skin or would it not be a great idea for sensitive skin type? Has it made a big difference for the price?