Estee Lauder Cleanser 45Sheets Take It Away Longwear Makeup Remover Towelettes For Women

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Fast, effective, convenient, pre-moistened towelettes Advanced cleansing emulsion hydrates & softens skin Removes makeup just in seconds Refreshes skin without water Ophthalmologist tested see more...

Seely H.
Oak Lawn, IL
These are amazing for hard to remove makeup! Very gentle for those who have sensitive skin like me. Plus its small enough to take anywhere! You can find this at any department store that carries estee lauder products! Highly recommend
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
Great for makeup remover. Won't make your skin feel rough or dry after use. However I couldn't continue buying it for the price. Honestly other products do a fine job for lesser cost.
Brock M.
Knoxville, TN
My favorite makeup wipes, but I don't buy them often because of the price. I can find cheaper options that do just as good of a job.
Tiffany D.
Burnside, KY
These wipes keep your face clean & super refreshed. I love how they feel & the smell of them too. Its a great product.
amber a.
San Antonio
I've never used this product but I've herd that it is great a lot of my friends use it and they say the price is decent
Priscilla E.
Modesto, CA
These are great and don't have my skin feeling oily or super dry. Takes off my makeup very well!
Louisa D.
Edinburgh
These are really useful if you're planning to stay out or go to a festival ect. If you don't want to carry a pack of facial wipes take these, they work wonderfully and are from a well trusted brand.