BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover, Makeup Removers, 100ml/3.4oz see more...

Lindsay S.
This product is really nice. I use it every night to remove makeup from my eyes and its very gentle on my skin. I have sensitive skin and alot of makeup remover burns my skin or irritates it
Carisa R.
Maple Grove, MN
My favorite eye makeup remover. It very gentle on your eyes. I think the price is affordable considering you don't need half a bottle to remove your eye makeup. I put a small amount on a cotton round and it removes makeup from both eyes with the one cotton round.
Anna G.
This is one great makeup remover and the only this I will use besides my make up eraser washcloth or just plain ok coconut oil. I love the smell of this it's so luscious and makes you feel like a goddess with a super clean face. A total winner.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I feel a little film after using this one. It definitely got pushed to the back of the counter after I got a new Micellular remover. I might get back to using this one, but I might not. Not an intanst winner for me.
Madylyn T.
Riverside , CA
My favorite makeup remover hands down!!!!! It exceeded all expectations! I received it in a bundle and I immediately went and purchased more. It takes off mascara easily and doesn't leave your eyes feeling oily.
Ciera B.
This eye makeup remover works really well. It does leave an oily residue that I am not fond of, but it gets the job done. I love getting it in the gift with purchases because it is the perfect travel size product
Jeesa S.
Twp Washinton, NJ
Receive this product as a gift. Love how gentle it is on my skin. No breakouts or dryness. It met my expectations. Hope to buy it again soon. It's my first time using it. Would recommend it to others!
Anna M.
Cleaned my skin out and gave me a natural glow. It's very gentle to the skin. I got this at ulta. I love this product ten out of ten
Paige F.
Oklahoma City, OK
This stuff is awesome it always takes all my make up off I love it! Not harsh super gentle. I bought from the mall. Not to pricey
Paola R.
I love it! I used it every night as a routine. It work perfectly for those days when you have a strong make up on.