BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy Estee Lauder astringents & toners - Estee Lauder Clean Finish Purifying Toner (Normal/Dry) 200ml/6.7oz. How-to-Use: Step 1: Wash your hands to remove dirt and bacteria. Step 2: Cleanse your face to remove, makeup bacteria and dirt. Step 3: Saturate a cotton pad with the facial astringent or toner and pat the cotton pad gently over your face and neck area. Step 4: Apply your moisturizer.

• What other skin care products can work with this product? 1 Answers
ALICIA B.
johnstown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Estée Lauder Clean Finish Purifying Toner Normal/Dry! It makes my skin feel really great and refreshed. The packaging was nice and simple. Easy to open and use. Smells a little bit like alcohol but overall had great results. I purchased Estée Lauder Clean Finish Purifying Toner Normal/Dry from Macys.
Hillary S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This toner is amazing! It's light and and smells fresh! Super effective. A little on the high end side but a little goes a long way! It's in beautiful packaging as well! I will for sure be purchasing this in the future
Brittany M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This toner says what it's going to do. It's not to harsh and light enough to use all the time. Has evened my face out and smells great. Effective for the price and would buy again
keara l.
Blairsville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this toner! It smelt clean and fresh and helped even my skin tone out. I would recommend it to others. I bought at my local shopping mall.
Heidi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never disappoints? No strong odor. Doesn't dry out my combination skin. Always leaves me feeling clean and refreshed.
alyssa n.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rate this product 5 out of 5 stars. It deserves it. Amazing product and will want to use over and over again!!!!!
Brandi C.
Tazewell, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this so much. It makes my skin feel great. I've used this product for years. It really is lasting.
Suneyda V.
Los Fresnos
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely worked. It made my skin feel amazing! I recommend this for those who want their skin toned
Shelby C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! Would recommend it to anyone with dry skin. Does wonders for your face
Jessie V.
Athens, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells a bit like alcohol but I think it works really well . I only use it once a week though, because it seems to be a bit drying.
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What other skin care products can work with this product?