BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Cinnabar is warm, mysterious, endlessly appealing spicy scent.

Jasmine, Orange Flower, Clove and Patchouli blend intriguingly into an intense, sensual experience.

Top Notes:
Jasmine, Orange Flower, Tangerine

Middle Notes:
Clove, Muguet, Lily

Base Notes:
Olibanum, Sandalwood, Patchouli

THE INSPIRATION

"Cinnabar is a fragrance that fulfills every woman's yearning for the exotic and mysterious," said Mrs. Lauder. "Its rich oriental notes provide a lingering warmth and sensuousness."

Estée Lauder had always been fascinated with the mystery and opulence of the Orient. In 1978, she decided the time was right for an Eastern-influenced fragrance. Cinnabar marked the beginning of a worldwide wave of exotic Oriental fragrances.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat.; Cinnabar Perfume (Parfum); Water\Aqua\Eau; Benzyl Salicylate; Linalool; Limonene; Geraniol; Hydroxycitronellal; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Coumarin; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Benzyl Alcohol; Benzyl Benzoate; Citronellol; Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract; Citral; Amyl Cinnamal; Isoeugenol; Farnesol; Cinnamal <ILN37783>

Buy on ULTA
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love everything este lauder. I have literally never purchased a perfume from them that I didn't like. I get their make up and perfume every year for Christmas from my bfs mom and I haven't been disappointed yet
Mary A.
New Rochelle, NY
Yaya excited about this product.. Will even though i don't have it yet but i did order my online and still waiting but before i ordered mine i saw one at the mall and love love love the smell..
Angie T.
Springfield
One of my favorite perfumes. I use this fragrance in the fall and winter months. My sweaters and jackets always smell lovely. Sophisticated and spicy. Great staying power.
Tammie K.
Kirkville , NY
This is the perfect holiday scent. I love the spicy scent and the warm notes. A little goes a long way so a bottle lasts a long time time.
Semra P.
This perfume is rather strong but I like it. Some days I can handle it some days I just can't. But it does last a pretty long time
Jennette F.
Love this perfume reminds me of my mom. She used to wear this perfume religiously!! Has a nice spicy smell!!
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
This a grea! I absolutely l9ve the smell if this. I always spray it right after I shower and it's wonderful.
Jennie M.
Walterboro, SC
Classic, love it. Everyone has a favorite. It's a good winter scent. Rich and enjoyable.
Amber S.
I love this perfume, it smells so good. It's definitely worth the purchase.

back