BY ESTÉE LAUDER #69 in Color Corrector

Contains 4 shades in one case to refine skin tone Imparts a beautiful glow on face Perfectly hides appearance of skin imperfections Makes skin look natural & flawless Ultra light & comfortable to wear Suitable for all skin types

Karol G.
Turpin, OK
I really really enjoy this. I use it whenever I feel that ,y face makeup is all over the place. This simply balances out and it helps me in times of crisis lol. I have oily skin and it doesnt make it in any oiler or any more matte. It just keeps it neutral and I really like that.
Samantha E.
Mcallen, TX
I am such a huge fan of this product!!! 💖 Usually, with other powders I've used in the past they are chalky but this baby is so velvety smooth!!! ❤❤ However, since its a powder, it is very sheer, I recommend this product to someone who has minor imperfection on the face, to get full coverage!!
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
This product does not work. It's sheer, practically non existent on the skin. It doesn't color correct anything for me. It's pricey, powdery, dry, and just fades away minutes after I use it. I definitely will not buy this again.
Grace S.
Wilburton, OK
Yes love this name brand! And yes it's pricy and worth the money.. if you want to cover those spots this will help with that.. it really helps and it will calm your dark spots.
Amber S.
I love Estée Lauder products and this is. I exception. The color correction is perfect. I don't even need much concealer
youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
The finish line before my setting spray! I love how whole my face looks and I feel flawless. No more make up lines! It feels like skin again because its ligjtweight and I don't feel sticky. My oily face is subdued and I feel fantastic! Thank you for this product.
Natalia M. W.
itatinga SP
palette is excellent, and leaves the skin with a good, without oiliness. Ameii! Very good Super product recommend for makeup with contouring and to cover imperfections
Zehra N.
Jubail
I swear by this amazing beauty. Estee Lauder is a brand that I trust blindly. Always up to the mark.
fatmaelzahraa o.
alexandria
Beautiful product I love it very much which is my favorite thank you very very match 😍😍