Estée Lauder Brush 35 Lip Brush uploaded by Mara L.Estée Lauder Brush 35 Lip Brush uploaded by Mara L.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #11 in Lip & Lipstick Brushes

Your lips will love the ease and smooth precision of this essential brush. Comes with a golden cap. Use with either lipstick or lip gloss. Line, define and let your lips shine. All Estee Lauder brushes are composed of the finest-quality materials and are designed to ensure the highest level of makeup artistry. How to use: Gently dab brush over lipstick (or gloss) and apply by starting at center and working out toward lip line. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder Lip Brush. Style Number: 276987. Available In Stores. see more...

• Is this worth $26?2 Answers
  • Is this brush really worth the price? What makes it so special? 2 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
Mara L.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this little brush. I got it from a set my mom had and never used. I really LOVE how it has a cap and it's slim as well. The bristles are really soft and i dnt hve any trouble applying lip products.
Summer S.
Summit , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this brush for a while now and it's my go to brush for applying my lip gloss during the summer months. It does exactly what you should get from a lip brush. This brush blends my gloss in very smoothly and when it's time for a cleaning it dries looking and feeling brand new!
Jilise S.
Kansad city mo
Love love love this little lip brush! When I used to work for Estée Lauder and it was time order my stuff for my gratis I would always order at least two of these brushes because some how I would loose one lol but it does the trick gets my lips looking juicy!!
Olivia M.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip brush. It keeps your lip products very opaque on your lips and distributes the product evenly. I purchased this online and it is a little pricey, but is definitely worth it. Since I am satisfied with this product, I would recommend to others.
Lizeth M.
I love love this brush, this brush has lasted so long, I would honestly recommend it. I don't think would need another brush than this one, it's very unique, one of my friends also has one and she loves it too :)
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Hay esta brochita me encanta es de una marca muy buena reconocida y tradicional en cuestion de marcas ,la consigues facilmente en la ukta y sephora. Macys y a buen precio en veces hay descuentos y hay que aprovechar
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like my Estee Lauder lip brush. Its very easy to maintain. The brissles stay in place. This blends my lipstick/gloss perfectly.
Heather W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this brush......so fine yet very durable. Picks up a lit of product but isnt dusty. No fallout.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how easy it is to get the outline of your lips right with this brush works great lasts long good deal!
Brooke B.
Pickering, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I was very hesitant about using a lipstick brush - my first thought was why? It honestly makes ALL the difference. This brush is my favourite because it is so easy to use, and it's so soft. The quality of the brush is incomparable. I would definitely recommend if you're going for the perfect, full lip look!
Vanessa V.
Orlando, FL
Is this brush really worth the price? What makes it so special?
Jessica V.