BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Get your best brows now.Instantly boost, style and set your brows with an innovative brush-on volumizing gel.Long-wearing, fiber-enhanced formula fills and tints for fuller, more natural looking brows that last up to 12 hours.Micro-tapered brush allows for precision application and blending.Water- and humidity-resistant.

Isododecane; Water\Aqua\Eau; Dimethicone Silylate; Sorbitan Olivate; Trisiloxane; Quaternium-90 Bentonite; Sorbitan Tristearate; Silica Silylate; Polyisobutene; Diisopropyl Adipate; Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba; Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract; Pantethine; Panthenol; Cholesterol; Trihydroxystearin; Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline; Propylene Carbonate; Caprylyl Glycol; Nylon-6; Tocopheryl Acetate; Methicone; Hexylene Glycol; Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Silica; Ptfe; Magnesium Salicylate; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Mica; Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77499); Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Black 2 (Ci 77266); Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288); Ultramarines (Ci 77007); Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289); Manganese Violet (Ci 77742); Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

BENEFITS
Brush-on gel fills, tints for fuller looking brows.

FORMULA FACTS
    Ophthalmologist-tested
    Dermatologist

Estée Lauder Brow Now Volumizing Brow Tint
  • "This is great for people who have good eyebrow shape and just want to darken or thicken it a bit and keep it in place almost like a tinted gel and for beginners who want it simple and easy for everyday. " in 3 reviews
Syeda I.
I really like this product! It makes my brows look filled in and very natural. My eyebrows are sparse and this product does the job at volumizing. It is Super easy and quick to apply, too. The color match for me was perfect. It also keeps brows in place all day, but is easy to take off with make-up remover wipes.
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
This was the first brow tint I used and I have not felt the need to try another one since. I love it to much. My brows are very dark but patchy in places and this fills them in with an even and natural look. It's wonderful. It stays in place and really defines well.
Iliana R.
Kissimmee, FL
I absolutely love love these new brow tints. They're perfect to do a natural look brow or you can use it right after you fill in your brow with a powder or liner and lock in your look with this right over it. Holds the color and hair in place.
atk k.
Cynthia  M.
I never really used brow liner because I thought my brows were okay, but after I got my make done professionally for my engagement pictures and saw how the makeup girl left my eye brows, I was in love. They were fuller and natural looking. She told me this is the one she used so then I bought it. Now, I don't leave my house without doing it!
Stephany C.
Cutler bay , FL
Brow tints who doesn't need these to keep your eyebrows looking fine and shaped this tint brow is a good quality tiny and the color is nice and keeps your crazy little hairs in place
Avedel V.
Fontana, CA
Brows are suddenly a huge deal. This little product helps me keep up with that. The color is perfect for my light brown hair and works to keep my brows on fleek all day.
Kristy G.
Very interested in this product, my brows are somewhere between dish water blonde and golden blonde so if there is much light they seem to just disappear :/
Maureen d.
The most amazing eye brow gel you will find. This product provides a natural volumized look for a day in the office or a night out on the town
Jennifer Q.
Love this brow tint! Keeps eyebrows on fleek all day long, makes them darker, perfect color. Can not leave my house without using this product.
Estefani C.
Is this a good product?
Allison C.
Guntersville, Al
I have been using the benefit brow brush (similar to this in looks)... How does this compare????
Valentina B.
Da mucho volumen? Es waterproof?
Julissa L.
How good is this product and is it worth buying?
Care&beauty R.
Maddina monwra , Maddina
? what do you think 🤔 Estee Lauder is expensive and I do not know is it worth buying or not