Estée Lauder Brow Now Brow Defining Pencil uploaded by 💋Tessa R.Estée Lauder Brow Now Brow Defining Pencil uploaded by Patricia L.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Get your best brows now. This innovative gel pencil creates the natural or fuller-looking brows you want, instantly.Glides on easily for long-wearing, buildable, water-resistant color that lasts up to 12 hours. Blends and sets with built-in spooled brush.

Dimethicone; Synthetic Wax; Octyldodecanol; Polybutene; Cetearyl Behenate; Disteardimonium Hectorite; Sorbitan Olivate; Propylene Carbonate; Synthetic Beeswax; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Synthetic Fluorphlogopite; [+/- Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77499); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Manganese Violet (Ci 77742); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510); Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288); Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289); Ultramarines (Ci 77007)

Buy on Bergdor...
Stacy P.
cleveland
Review for: Light Brunette more...
Brow pencils are something one should not skimp on. The Brow Now pencil is far superior to any drugstore brand. Yes, it is kind of expensive and it’s tempting to purchase the cheap dollar pencil instead. Brow Now is worth the cost. I could never go back to any other brow pencil.
Brianna P.
Morgantown
I love this! It fills in my brows perfectly and helps blend them! This is the best thing I have ever come across for my brows! I would most definitely recommend! Walmart is a great place to shop for these! I love the wand on the end so I know my entire brow is getting the color!
Juliette E.
Review for: Blonde more...
The Estée Lauder Brow Now Brow Defining Pencil is seriously a game changer. It goes on smoothly and matches my natural brow perfectly, smoothing out imperfections without looking obnoxious or magic-marker like! I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a fairly inexpensive eyebrow pencil.
Cai Z.
Seattle , WA
I've been using powder eyebrow filler for a few years. I bought this eyebrow pencil since it was more convenient to carry around in my purse. After using it a few times, I personally think that the powder works better in terms of getting the shape of the eyebrows to show more and to achieve that fade affect
💋Tessa R.
Olive Hill, KY
Leaves my brows looking flawless and so natural. Very easy to apply and the little brush blends it out so smoothly and evenly. I highly recommend
Baillie A.
Salyersville
Love the pencil and the shade light brunette is a perfect match for me! My favorite brow pencil that I have tried!
Christina K.
Review for: Light Brunette more...
This pencil makes the perfect eyebrows around! It is easy to use and does a great job with making them look fuller
Becki E.
Stapenhill, Burton-upon-Trent
I am a estee lauder chick I moved to the brand 4 years ago but only discovered this make up must about 2 years ago but I've never looked back 😍 it makes your brows look natural with a hint of definition.
Sophie H.
Merseyside
Nice pencil to use , soft and in a good range of colours. It's best to keep on starpening it as it is soft but lasts . The brush in the end of very good and useful
B i.
Fes
Review for: Light Brunette more...
I use this one in days i don’t want a precise look but a more natural look because the head is big