Estée Lauder Brow Now Brow Defining Pencil uploaded by 💋Tessa R.Estée Lauder Brow Now Brow Defining Pencil uploaded by Patricia L.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Get your best brows now. This innovative gel pencil creates the natural or fuller-looking brows you want, instantly.

Glides on easily for long-wearing, buildable, water-resistant color that lasts up to 12 hours. Blends and sets with built-in spooled brush.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Dimethicone; Synthetic Wax; Octyldodecanol; Polybutene; Cetearyl Behenate; Disteardimonium Hectorite; Sorbitan Olivate; Propylene Carbonate; Synthetic Beeswax; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Synthetic Fluorphlogopite; [+/- Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77499); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Manganese Violet (Ci 77742); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510); Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288); Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289); Ultramarines (Ci 77007)] <ILN41615>

Estée Lauder Brow Now Brow Defining Pencil
  • "I like how smooth and easy it is to put on not like some others where you have to keep going over to add color." in 8 reviews
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
Review for: Light Brunette more...
I have to start by saying I LOVE Estée Lauder. They’re a staple in the makeup industry for a reason. I buy a lot of skincare products by them and sometimes I get sample bags filled with other products they carry. I ran out of my brow whiz today, and raced to my sample drawer hoping I’d find something. I saw this and was instantly excited! It literally glides on so easily. You have to be careful because too heavy of a hand and you’ll have a clumpy mess. The shade i got was a little bit too light, and I felt like it had a weird reddish tint even though it was light brunette. I’m going back to the brow whiz but if you want easy brow application, this is for you.
Stacy P.
cleveland
Brow pencils are something one should not skimp on. The Brow Now pencil is far superior to any drugstore brand. Yes, it is kind of expensive and it’s tempting to purchase the cheap dollar pencil instead. Brow Now is worth the cost. I could never go back to any other brow pencil.
Juliette E.
The Estée Lauder Brow Now Brow Defining Pencil is seriously a game changer. It goes on smoothly and matches my natural brow perfectly, smoothing out imperfections without looking obnoxious or magic-marker like! I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a fairly inexpensive eyebrow pencil.
Elvia L.
Anaheim, CA
My favorite eyebrows pencil as of now! I have this in the shade Brunette.

The good: It is dual sided so on one side you have the pencil and on the other the spooly. It is easy to apply and to use both ends. It gives a natural look and can be built up for a more defined or dramatic brow. Once this is dry it stays in place and it'll stay there.

The bad: you have to sharpen this pencil. It's not a retractable one which to me is a big turn off because I. hate. sharpening. makeup. pencils. Another is that the color doesn't always show up but it's a matter if finding the right pressure and angle to use on the pencil.
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
Review for: Brunette more...
I loved this brow pencil. It was a little pricey but the results make the money you spend well worth it. It is wonderful for filling in sparse brows and definition. I was a first time user and I love the spoolie at the end of the pencil to keep your brows on point. I highly recommend.
Cai Z.
Seattle , WA
I've been using powder eyebrow filler for a few years. I bought this eyebrow pencil since it was more convenient to carry around in my purse. After using it a few times, I personally think that the powder works better in terms of getting the shape of the eyebrows to show more and to achieve that fade affect
Misty S.
New Bern, NC
This is the only brand of brow defining pencil I use. Estee lauder has a wide range of colors and a variation of types but for me and a few of my friends this pencil wins hands down. I'm going on months of having the same pencil so well worth the money.
Brianna P.
Morgantown
I love this! It fills in my brows perfectly and helps blend them! This is the best thing I have ever come across for my brows! I would most definitely recommend! Walmart is a great place to shop for these! I love the wand on the end so I know my entire brow is getting the color!
Sebin C.
DIAMOND BAR, CA
This really, really works. I have super thin eyebrows, not in terms of like "width" but in terms of how defined my brows are and this really helps them pop and become more defined.
Alannah U.
Northridge, CA
My brows are definitely not nonexistent but not the darkest either. This product helps me control the shape more and get a cleaner line although i prefer power more so it doesn't look too intense or harsh.