BY ESTÉE LAUDER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

erica q.
Aledo , TX
Buy buy buy! I use this all summer. It smells amazing , looks great and doesn't streak. It's an amazing gradual bronze. I bought it at the Estée Lauder counter in Macys. I will definitely buy again!
Jessika A.
este es uno de mis productos favoritos porque queda una piel bronceada y brillante. La sensacion de seguridad que este broncer me ofrece es algo increibele. Me encanta y lo recomiendo.
Ashley m.
Corona, NY
My sister used this product , she said it worked for her and made her look more a live , wouldn't say the same for me :/

Naima D.
I was looking for a little hint of body glow when I tried this product but it wasn't the best thing I've ever tried.
jenny m.
I use this all over my body and it gives me a natural bronze look I always get compliments on this every where I go
Annie mae B.
Clough gate, Wakefield
This tan is not buildable and can get quite streaks however the colour was nice and it didn't seem to fade quickly on me I used this every night after showering and if was gentle but just had a few streaks I would recommend to people who have dryer skin
Cait J.
Much better than more expensive brands as it doesn't streak and if you moisturise where you apply it will last a very long time -- been using for a while now
Poire P.
I it's okay but not a fan of this product tho it's okay but not a fan of this product tho it's okay but not  I need to stone product
Kathryn A.
Gives off an amazing natural look of being bronzed without being able to tell it is self applied! Always count on this!