BY ESTÉE LAUDER

With the super luxurious sun care for the face, you are guaranteed to become a bronze goddess!The silky texture of the refreshing lotion ensures easy application and distribution. Immediately the skin shines and seduces with heavenly radiance.Advanced technology with broadband spectrum UVA / UVB and sun protection factor SPF 30.

USE
Ultra luxurious broadband protection

SUITABLE FOR
    Broadband spectrum SPF 30
    Easy application
    Skin radiates directly seductive when applying

FACTS
    Broadband spectrum SPF 30
    Dermatologically tested

julie c.
I'm pasty and for me this bronzer gave me just the right sun kissed glow I was going for it lasted about a week of course with a good skin regiment and there were no streaks
Hannah M.
I actually love this product very good quality and quantity available. I use it all the time. I was introduced to it by a friend
Sheila T.
This product is amazing. Never breaks me out. I would like to try it all I want to get samples and if I like it I will buy them
Esmeralda C. M.
Nantucket, MA
Love this product. Easy to use, not heavy at all. Very effective !!!!! Love the smell of it. Yes it met my expectations.
Nicoll P.
Augusta, GA
bronze goddess is the perfect name for this product! It didn't leave an oily feel and leaves a fresh glow.
Hannah S.
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
I'm go usually one to like a bronzing or tanning product but I got a sample of this for free and ended up loving it! It adds the perfect touch of colour and tan without looking unnatural or streaky. Very natural looking.
member-ba0b5f830
A saver for a unexpected occasion it's easy to use and the color is perfect and it's worth the price