Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Summer Lip Glow uploaded by Influenster M.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Imbue lips with a glowing hint of color.Incredibly comfortable, ultra-hydrating lipstick is formulated with vitamins and butters to help restore moisture.Lip-enhancing shades complement your sun-kissed skin.For an endless summer feeling.

BENEFITS
Hydrating, balmy color for lips.

Mary s.
nashville
Purchased at: Macy's
Estée Lauder lipstick in general are the best but kinda pricey though, I got a sample of lip glow for free and I love it and it dose keep your lips moist for all day however i can’t afford it. It’s too pricy.
Influenster M.
Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Summer Lip Glow

This is the most beautiful color I've ever had the privilege of getting and putting on my lips!!! Just gorgeous!!! Super classy color!!! I got it in the "Sunblush" shade and I love it!!! I just ordered another one because I don't ever want to run out of it, the color is just amazing! All women out there need this and should definitely get it❤❤❤❤
Rachana T.
Gilbertsville, PA
I love this product it is great for the summer. It's so pigment but the texture is hard but it was still worth wearing
Amanda K.
Pickerington, OH
Obsessing over this gloss! So smooth and totally worth the price! It gave me a little plumpness and it’s beautiful!
Sofi😊 R.
Chicago
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like the way the lip stick applies because it really glides on and it has a good “glow” to it!!