BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Illumina. He sculpts. Colora. Bright powder, sun-kissed effect on the face, cheeks and eyes. Use every shade alone to sculpt and define, or use colors together for a natural and luminous effect. Let yourself be kissed by the sun.

Benefits
Seductive Shades For Face, Cheeks And Eyes

The Formula
Free Of Perfumes

Buy on Sephora
Bonita T.
Great product I love how it applies to my skin. It is on the pricier side though but does last a long time. It wears well on the skin ans is good for any look you are going for. This one is probably best for lighter skin tones
Alexis W.
Oceana, WV
This palette is gorgeous! The highlighter and blush make my face glow. I have pale skin and it works great for me. I would say it’s good for everyday. The only negative about it is possibly the contour shade. I feel like it doesn’t show or isn’t dark enough.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I think it’s sad that this company bought out too faced and now they are both producing the same damn products in different packaging with pretty much the same crap in them. On top of that, the packaging set up on this thing is almost the exact same as the Too Faced peach face palette. Why buy this when you can get pretty much the same thing from pretty much the same company? A lot cheaper too! These companies are wrong for throwing out the same product with a markup as a parent company but that’s just my observation. Whatever’s! Wouldn’t waste my money on this if it was the last makeup product on earth. Wouldn’t recommend or purchase cuz like I said, you can get the Too Faced one and it’s pretty much the same thing. And on top of that at least Too Faced doesn’t test on animals!! 🐰
Kyler J.
Atlanta, GA
Love the range of this pallet. And I can't even pick a favorite shade. I've officially used every bit of every color! True to color and gives you great color on your cheeks. I would definitely recommend giving it a try! Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Blush
rose t.
hampton, VA
I absolutely love this bronze Goddess Pallette! I had received this before as part of a gift-with-purchase in the different container. I tried this bronze in the Light shade, I was hooked! The powder is easy to blend and builds nicely. I also find it to be very natural looking - striking a perfect balance between not being too flat or too shimmery. The packaging itself is also very nice and you get a good amount of powder in the blend. I would recommend this product to a friend.
christina l.
Point Pleasant, WV
I am sort of stuck on a certain other brand but let me just say that I am blown away at how much I love this. It is so so pigmented and I can actually use everything and love all the hoghlighter the blush the.contour.Normally I have one pick out of each palette that I love but that isn't the case here each product is a stand out. The highlighter is so shimmery and really shows up with no effort. The blush is so beautiful and the contour looks so amazing and doesn't have glitter or shimmer in it like the highlighter I love a more matte contour and a very shimmery highlight this delivers that with such beutiful colors.
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
I usually life for Estée Lauder's summer collection, but this year was a flop for me. Their highlighter is usually the crown jewel of the collection and this one was barely there. No pigmentation and no summer glow to be seen. The packaging is pretty but all three powders in the palette leave something to be desired.
Carly M.
New Bern, NC
I loved the highlighter and blush but the bronzer was a little orange for me. But the highlighter was so bright and made my skin glow!
Samantha N.
Ashtabula, OH
I feel it’s very pretty and it makes the whole makeup look together and if u wanted u could make a very suttle look
Rachael M.
new carlisle, OH
Okay if you want a nice glow that stays on all day... I'd recommend this! I get this at my local Sephora.
maedla g.
How pigmented is the colour?
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
Does this look good as eyeshadow as well?