BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• Is this a good product for darker toned women? I want som...4 Answers
Anna H.
Raleigh , NC
I enjoy this perfume during the summer. It has a fresh sunscreen scent with a hint of coconut. I find it fades a bit when I wear it which is why I prefer Bobbi Brown's Beach better. The scents are similar but the BB lasts longer.
Ioana O.
Saint Paul, MN
This is the perfume summer beach coconut scent. It just reminds me of sunshine and summers!
Nazrene K.
Oshawa , ON
I love this scent so much its light and breezy reminds me of a good tan some how lol, it smells fresh but not tropical I pick up light coconut and maybe a musk?
either way I love it
Diane S.
Absolutely beautiful warm scent I love to bring out in the summer months. Is long lasting with good sillage without being overpowering.
Kethy L.
Naples, Fl
Is this a good product for darker toned women? I want something that'll make my skin pop.