Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Shimmering Body Oil Spray

This light body oil gives a sensual glow. Spray in and wrap yourself in the sun-drenched sensuality of Bronze Goddess.

Gives a soft and soft skin with a slight glow.

Characteristics
Gives shimmer and a delicate skin.

Fragrant Feeling
Sensual.

Fragrance Type
Sunny flowery

Will this leave sparkles EVERYWHERE it touches?
What is the best way to use this?
Is this scented? Is it a noticeable shimmer?
Start your review of Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Shimmering Body Oil Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Fabulous!!! I use this for my body an hair in the summer!! Beautiful shimmer oil that feels so lightweight an moisturizing!!! Bought two bottles Justin case I run out!!! Also love the smell!!! Yummm” in reviews
Rose Allen Avenue , ESSEX
Holiday in a scent. It's sooo scrummy, my only reason for not giving 5 starts is it can be overpowering. Hints of coconut, citrus and cinnamon and it smells warm yet fresh. It's just so lovely. I have recommended it others and everyone loves it. Looking forward to trying the new summer scent. Apparently it's even better!
Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Shimmering Body Oil Spray uploaded by Jessica P.
This perfume is my summer scent year after year, the first thing I will always pack in my holiday suitcase. It smells like everything holiday, coconut, suncream and beaches. The bottle is also presented really nicely. Although I find it can sometimes be hard to get a hold of this perfume.
This is gorgeous on the body when it's a sunny day, as it leaves your skin looking so glowy and healthy, and it has little shimmery bits in that just look gorgeous in the sun. Smells so nice and I'd definitely recommend
Manchester , Lancashire
Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Shimmering Body Oil Spray uploaded by Carly J.
Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Shimmering Body Oil Spray - Ahh this is summer in a bottle! It's glistening and shimmery without making you into a glitter ball.It looks beautiful on sun kissed skin and smells divine! The glitter settles in the bottle when it hasn't been used so a little shake up, spritz and you're ready to go.I love it for my holidays and the summer, and this year it's in a rose gold shimmer which is beautiful.
It's a brilliant product , I've used it many many times and haven't ever been disappointed by it . Really nice bottle. It is a little pricey but if you want the best glow then it's the product for you !
This is gorgeous it's summer in a bottle! Also leaves a lovely shimmer on the skin. Absolutely beautiful highly recommend! Only available to buy through summer months and they sell out fast.
I use estee lauder every day so I guess it's my favourite I've got perfume, skin care and make up I love everything I've ever bought to be honest
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve had this product for over 5 years and only got through half the bottle! The scent is phenomenal, the spray nozzle is good, and the product is a gold shimmer with a clear base. Took a star off for slight tackiness, transfer and not the best longevity. I love using this in the summer on my chest, collarbones and shoulders for a subtle glow.
Perris, CA
I love this product because it gives you the skin of a goddess. Your skin looks buttery and gold; very luminous. It gives you a golden bronze and it’s a perfect product to use in the summertime. This product is definitely in my wish list for this Christmas! ♥️
Langley, BC
I have tried so many different Bronzer/shimmers and this one takes the cake! It applies so beautifully and leaves behind a gorgeous glow to the skin without being overly glittery. It makes your skin look incredibly healthy, dewy and sunkissed! Best on the market!