Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Shimmering Body Oil Spray uploaded by Chelsea B.Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Shimmering Body Oil Spray uploaded by Carly J.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Bronze Goddess Shimmering Body Oil Spray - Este Lauder Bronze Goddess Shimmering Body Oil Spray is a lightweight scented body oil that gives skin a sensual sheen. Spray it on and surround yourself with the seductive, sun-kissed fragrance of Bronze Goddess. Leaves skin silky soft, with a subtle shimmer.(1.7 oz.) - Bronze Goddess Shimmering Body Oil Spray see more...

• #EsteeEditContest I have being hearing a lot about this product s...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Mary B.
Mary B.
Wilmington , NC
I love this Shimmering Body Oil Spray! When you spray it on your body, it smells amazing! And it makes your skin feel so soft. A con would be that your skin is a little oily for a while after you spray it, but it is body oil..so what else do you expect. The shimmer is a wonderful addition to this product. I would recommend this to everyone!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Just got this today and I must say..WOW! This is a beautiful product, get ready to glow for summer! Beach body ready! Smells delicious and leaves the most luxurious sparkle to your skin! I highly recommend this if you wanna get your summer goddess on!
Scarlett T.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This is such a pretty spray for the legs and arms. It's so nice during the summer as it gives you that glow. I would definitely describe it as a beach fragrance but I think that it could be worn other times of the year. It's not my absolute favorite fragrance but it smells very nice and I enjoy using it.
valeria r.
valeria r.
Miami, florida
Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Shimmering Body Oil Spray is a lightweight scented body oil that gives skin a sensual sheen. Spray it on and surround yourself with the seductive, sun-kissed fragrance of Bronze Goddess. Leaves skin silky soft, with a subtle shimmer.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Matthews, NC
This is one of my favorite fragrances, it reminds me of the beach and summer time. Smells like a awesome tanning oil but is very light, I absolutely love it and always get compliments on it, PLUS it has shimmer, I mean who doesn't want that?!
joanna D.
joanna D.
Riverside , CA
This oil is a life changer! If you want to look like a shimmering goddess this is the one. It gives the skin a nice glow not to over done. I mix it in with a tanner and it looks to nice summer time fine.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
San Marcos, CA
Purchased this for my vacation got many compliments on my skin, leaves it not to oily and soft with a little hint of sparkles I hope it's not limited addition !! I would most definitely recommend.
dawn m.
dawn m.
Fabulous!!! I use this for my body an hair in the summer!! Beautiful shimmer oil that feels so lightweight an moisturizing!!! Bought two bottles Justin case I run out!!! Also love the smell!!! Yummm
Beesan L.
Beesan L.
Greensboro, NC
For the summer! This is so needed if you want that glowy goddess look! I highly recommend for its price point. Definitely worth it because I use on every occasion. Highly recommend for you ladies!
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Love the scent and the slight shimmer! looks beautiful on the legs and shoulders. Would purchase again and again. Although a little goes a long way :)
Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.
#EsteeEditContest I have being hearing a lot about this product so I want to know if it's really worth the price to buy it