Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Shimmering Body Oil Spray

This light body oil gives a sensual glow. Spray in and wrap yourself in the sun-drenched sensuality of Bronze Goddess.

Gives a soft and soft skin with a slight glow.

Characteristics
Gives shimmer and a delicate skin.

Fragrant Feeling
Sensual.

Fragrance Type
Sunny flowery

Will this leave sparkles EVERYWHERE it touches?
What is the best way to use this?
Is this scented? Is it a noticeable shimmer?
Start your review of Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Shimmering Body Oil Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Fabulous!!! I use this for my body an hair in the summer!! Beautiful shimmer oil that feels so lightweight an moisturizing!!! Bought two bottles Justin case I run out!!! Also love the smell!!! Yummm” in reviews
Pittsford, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve had this product for over 5 years and only got through half the bottle! The scent is phenomenal, the spray nozzle is good, and the product is a gold shimmer with a clear base. Took a star off for slight tackiness, transfer and not the best longevity. I love using this in the summer on my chest, collarbones and shoulders for a subtle glow.
Perris, CA
I love this product because it gives you the skin of a goddess. Your skin looks buttery and gold; very luminous. It gives you a golden bronze and it’s a perfect product to use in the summertime. This product is definitely in my wish list for this Christmas! ♥️
If you are thinking about buying this product...do not hesitate!!! It is so amazing! I find it to be super long lasting leaving me shimmering and glowing all day/night long. The glitter in it is very subtle leaving you super glowy! It's such a beautiful product. It is definitely more on the pricey side, but treat yourself! It's makes me feel sooooo beautiful when I wear it lmao and it smells so good! Just like a summer night lol
My summertime must have! Smells so amazing and tropical! Hydrates and makes skin look and feel so soft to the touch and that glow it gives makes it look like you've been out in the sun toasting. A very natural sunkissed glow. I also use it on my face on makeup-less days. Hands down a product you must try!
1,447 reviews
1. The bottle is gorgeous and the contents looks stunning. 2. It smells beautifully and the glitter is not too heavy. 3. If you don't have a tan or naturally darker skin, it may look a bit silly. 4. After a month or so even when you shake before using, the oil content can come out "drippy" for lack of a better word right now. It doesn't spray smoothly and you have to rub it in or spray on your hands then apply to skin.
I've said it before I'll say it again my all time favorite summertime scent! I usually like fruity scents and this is not that, but this is my favorite. I love the shimmer in it so I love to wear it to special outdoor occasions or legit to the beach. It's not an over the top sparkle it's just enough to give you a sun kissed glow with the beach scent.
Annville, KY
This is such a pretty spray for the legs and arms. It's so nice during the summer as it gives you that glow. I would definitely describe it as a beach fragrance but I think that it could be worn other times of the year. It's not my absolute favorite fragrance but it smells very nice and I enjoy using it.
Russellville, TN
This smells like summer heaven. It always makes me want to drive to the beach when I wear it. IT also gives your body the perfect glow and just a little shimmer! This has been my go to summer scent since it has come out. It has such cute packaging and smells heavenly so whats not to love?
Jemison , AL
I'm obsessed. I was stopped by a perfume false going into Belk one day, she asked if I would like to try some...this time I said sure why not. This is an amazing scent. It lasts a good 4 hours on me. I'm picky about scents, but I love Bronze Goddess.
Miami, florida
Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Shimmering Body Oil Spray is a lightweight scented body oil that gives skin a sensual sheen. Spray it on and surround yourself with the seductive, sun-kissed fragrance of Bronze Goddess. Leaves skin silky soft, with a subtle shimmer.