BY ESTÉE LAUDER #34 in Bronzer

An all-over bronzer for a summer glow. Give yourself a heavenly glow with this ultra-luxurious bronzer. This all-over bronzer smooths on a soft sheen, and it builds to a radiant, pearl highlight.

• Is this product really worth the hype?3 Answers
  • Were to grab this. ??? Is sold out "everywhere "2 Answers
  • This looks absolutely stunning! Is it a powerful highlight?1 Answers
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rockingham, NC
Review for: Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Illuminating Powder Gelee Heatwave 0.24 oz/ 7 g
I stalked the websites for this to launch and I own the original Heatwave but I was so curious I had to get the new one as well and I'm glad I have it but honestly they are completely different shades and I don't think they ever said they were suppose to be the exact same but to rerelease a cult product with the demand surrounding that shade and name it the exact same name makes die hard collectors and people who missed it the first time want to get it even more because they are thinking and under the impression it's the same, don't get me wrong it's gorgeous and the packaging is gorgeous and I'm so happy to have it but it is different, I'm light skin toned and it's a gorgeous highlight on me but I find with my skin tone and anyone more fair you can wear it alone as a highlight you just have to work with it a little more than typical highlights that's bright on your skin you need to really buff this in work in circular motions and work the product into the skin therefore you won't have a streak of golden highlighter sitting on your cheekbone and it's stunning buffed into the skin if you can still get your hands on this gem don't pass it up!!
Puja P.
Puja P.
For all the hype this received, I was expecting it to be wayyyy better!! I'm a medium golden skin tone, and was expecting this to be GOLD, like it looks in pictures. My favorite gold highlight is Prosecco Pop by BECCA, and I was hoping it would be that shade of deeper yellow gold, perfect for summer. This was way lighter than I expected, I wish it was offered in one more shade deeper than this for those who love a true yellow gold! The packaging is beautiful and luxurious, and I love the hint of Turquoise. The formula is amazing, I think this would be the perfect highlight for fair skin tones and I prefer this formula over BECCAs crusty/cheap Champagne Face Palette formula!
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
To be fair I just purchased this bit so far I think it's beautiful! It's a pretty light gold highlight that feels very silky (that baked gelee). I noticed that some of the "rays" are super sparkly but it doesn't seem to transfer on the face and may be just an overspray. The packaging is a little cheap feeling but that's ok as I love the product inside. I heard it's different than the original heatwave but I never got that so I can't compare. I will say it's really similar to the guilded honey from Laura Mercier so if you have that you may not need to spend the $50 bucks, but if you are a highlight junkie then I recommend.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Ugh I'm so happy they brought this back! It's best for light to deep skin. I think pale it's too dark. It's a sheen-glowy finish and it lasts very long on my skin. I highly recommend purchasing this before it's completely gone because this highlight is seriously worth every penny. There's a reason they ended up bringing this limited edition item back! Don't miss it the 2nd time around because it's seriously stunning. They're selling out so fast and I'm lucky I got my hands on it. I purchased mine from the Nordstrom website. I'm not sure if it's still available on there but it can't hurt to check. Worst that can happen is it's not on there. I'm sure someone else will restock it soon. Hopefully! So if you see it available online or in stores, snag it!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
Beautiful gorgeous stunning highlighter! It's everything I make up geek would love! It's a beautiful gold highlighter that leaves sparkles all over face! It applies very easily and very smooth! I really recommend this highlighter to anyone! I honestly use a different highlighter first and then a put this one on top since this has a bit more of a shimmer to it! I absolutely love this highlighter!
Miranda X.
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
Omg I love love love this product!!!! It lives to the hype. You only need a little for the glow you want or pack on for the blinding look you desire;) it makes you feel like a sun goddess lol For an extra wet look, dip your brush in the product and spray it with your setting spray and then apply. You will be right on trend with the wet trend look;)
Susan D.
Susan D.
Austin, TX
This beautiful Estée Lauder bronzer is amazing with the perfect hint of bronze it literally screams sun kissed. It applies so softly onto your skin it isn't patchy and it stay true to color once it's applied. Definitely a great bronzer and a great purchase for anyone looking for that perfect bronzer.
Karla R.
Karla R.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Amazing glow ✨... I missed out on this baby last year so I was super excited to find out they got it back and with a new package. It blends beautiful on the skin. I highly recommend it, $45 for a beautiful highlighter is high but the product is amazing. You can find this item at Sephora.com too .. ✨✨✨
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Wilmington, NC
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! The pigment, the color, the packaging..all remind me of SUMMER! Which is my favorite time of year! Its super easy to blend and I honestly think it would be great for ALL skin tones!! It can easily be built up or you can just use a little bit to get that summer glow. Cant wait to get a tan and use this because then I think itll be even more gorg!! Definitely recommend this!!!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Macomb, MI
Easily one of the best highlighters on the market. So pigmented without exaggerating texture in the skin. Light enough to use on fair skin tones, and doesn't turn ashy on deeper tones. When you catch yourself in the light, I swear you look wet... in the best way! It almost hurts me to use it because I never want it to run out. I can't recommend this one enough.
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.
Is this a bronzer or a highlighter? And is it good for super pale skin?
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Is this product really worth the hype?
M m.
M m.
Were to grab this. ??? Is sold out "everywhere "
Is this bronzer or highlight?
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
On a scale 1-10 how pigmented is this?