BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Turn up the heat.Give yourself a heavenly glow with this super-luxurious bronzer.This seductive all-over bronzer is endless summer. Smooths on as a soft sheen. Builds to a luminous pearl highlight.

Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate; C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester; Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer; Glycerin; Squalane; Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract; Ethylhexylglycerin; Dicalcium Phosphate; Caprylyl Glycol; Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer; Isostearyl Alcohol; Polysorbate 80; 1,2-Hexanediol; Tin Oxide; Silica; Synthetic Fluorphlogopite; Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate; [+/- Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Iron Oxides (Ci 77499); Ultramarines (Ci 77007); Carmine (Ci 75470); Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090); Manganese Violet (Ci 77742)

Buy on ULTA
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
The Heat Wave from Estée Lauder’s Bronze Goddess Collection is a richly pigmented Illuminating Powder Gelee that contains tons of glitter. (If you’re seeking a subtle glow, this isn’t the product for you.) The gelee formula is very smooth and lightweight in texture. It has a wet look when applied to the skin. The brand rereleased this product for Summer 2018 with slightly different packaging. I own the 2017 version. Since I have fair skin, I can only use this powder with a very, very light hand. I hardly ever use this product but I don’t regret purchasing it as a collector’s item. The metallic gold packaging is incredibly luxe. It would probably best suit medium to deep skin tones. I think it would look gorgeous on the body which I intend to try out this summer. This is a limited edition product so I’d suggest buying it now before it sells out!
Makinzie J.
I recently have been using this highlight shade and I am OBSESSED with the pigment and shine of this product. Estee Lauder products are always amazing and have such great quality to them. This highlighter is perfect for summer and it is great for different skin types. I have dry skin so I use a liquid foundation and no setting powder at all. Then I apply this powder highlight and it is super shiny like an instagram highlight. I would use this for any kind of look because you can apply it lightly and then build it and blend it until desired look. The price is reflective of the brand and quality. I think that this is just so beautiful and I recommend it.
Holly H.
Cushing
I have the 01 Heatwave Limited Edition from Estée Lauder. I went in on the Estée Lauder Bronzer Goddess Illuminating Gelee..like two to three good swirls and applied and it looked blinding and almost wet looking! Very satisfied with this purchase! It's a beautiful color, I think it could work for even fairer skins if you go very light handed. This product wore beautifully on me. I must say I still love by Becca Opal and Mac Whisper of Gilt but Estée Lauder came to play!
Maria E.
Franklin, WI
I bought this highlighter with high hopes after seeing so many great reviews on it and also being a huge Desi Perkins fan..I went with her recommendation after seeing it.  I have combo skin and this worked well.  It just too subtle and I did not care for the glitter flecks in it.  This will take awhile for me to use up and I don't foresee buying it again.
Mikayla W.
Modesto
This color is everything!!! When I first stated using it I wasn’t too sure because it was more glittery and really tan. But there is a glitter layer on the top and once that is gone this the most stunning glow ever! You can have a really nice glow or you can layer it up and blind people with it. LOVE IT!!!
Amanda H.
Forever in love with this highlight. You will certainly shine bright and in a good way. If you are not into a super shimmery highlight, this is not going to be a product for you. I have yet to find another highlighter I love as much as this one and will definitely be purchasing again!
Star R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the most the stunning highlighting shade for the summer. The gold shade goes perfectly for natural summer look or a full glam look. This highlighter blends like a dream and without a doubt is the best highlighter that I have ever used and would strongly recommend to anyone.
Ashley J.
Gretna
Favorite highlighter. I use it all year. Perfect on my fair skin. Love to use it as a eye shadow. It has a high shine look to it. I do not like the glitter overspray it has on the top of the brand new product. I take my brush or fingers to rub that off before applying to my face.
Tiffany E.
Liverpool, NY
I'm going to say it, this is the best product I have ever used in my whole entire life! I wear this everywhere on my face I buy this in multiples! I never want to be out of stock! I completely understand why this is such a cult favorite!
Lenysa R.
homestead Fl
It’s gorgeous! It’s so beautiful i don’t even like to use it so the design on it won’t get ruin. I know stupid lol but it’s very wet looking, you’ll be able to be see from outer space. The packaging is also too pretty.
Adrienne L.
Is this a bronzer or a highlighter? And is it good for super pale skin?
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Is this product really worth the hype?
Maruly C.
Is that blinding?
Nicole H.
Ardmore, PA
Is this more of a bronze shade or a highlight and is it worth it? I own the bronze goddess bronzer which I love but I also own a limited edition face palette that I don't think was worth the money so how would this compare??
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
On a scale 1-10 how pigmented is this?

back