BY ESTÉE LAUDER

₱1,864.01

Details & Care

Give yourself a heavenly, sun-kissed tan with Bronze Goddess Golden Perfection Self-Tanning Lotion for Face. A creamy, nurturing, non-acnegenic formula created especially for delicate facial skin, it glides on effortlessly, dries quickly, leaves a radiant glow. Advanced tan-perfecting technology is proven to deliver your most natural-looking shade ever, with color starting to develop in under an hour. Color deepens with repeated use. Light beachy scent. Bring out the bronze goddess in you. 1.7 oz.

• I absolutely love this face tanner but I don't want to pa...1 Answers
erica q.
Aledo , TX
I've tried a lot of face self tanners. I happen to like this one the best. It's gradual and it smells great. I've never had a streak from this. I buy this every year. Don't waste your money on cheap tanner.
Jan G.
Beach Park, IL
I love this face tanner because it doesn't turn you orange at all it looks very natural and doesn't feel greasy and dries quickly on the face. The downside is I can't find this anymore except on Amazon for triple the cost.
nina c.
Este lauder never disappoint me. Their product is jist amazing and this tanner is jist so great! Definitely worth the money
Caroline L.
This Estee Lauder cream is great because it's very light and never too heavy and has a great scent I love using it
Chris P.
Great! Always great to use a product that is sunless and not staying outside to get the coloring you want!
marie j.
Always awesome products. Me and my mom both use products from them. Great reaukts. Will continue using .
Veronica  M.
Colton, CA
Blends well with skin. No complaints I like the way it feels and covers my face
Mattie L.
This does exactly what it says it does! It is a nice self tanner, and it doesn't leave you greasy or spotty, no streaks, and it gives you excellent, beautiful color! It's nice if you need that tanned look, but don't have time to go to the beds or lay out in the sun. Throw this on, and let it go!
Jan G.
Beach Park, IL
I absolutely love this face tanner but I don't want to pay $100.00 for it on Amazon. Ever since Macy's and Carson's discontinued selling it last year, I can only find it on Amazon for triple the cost. Does anyone know where I can find it for cheaper?