BY ESTÉE LAUDER #75 in Face Mists

Feel the heat.The original, alluring Eau Fraîche you know and love—back for another Spring/Summer season.A sensuous, sun-drenched blend of Bergamot, warm Amber, Tiare Flower and Vanilla combined with delicious creamy Coconut.All heat. All desire. All woman.

Alcohol Denat.; Water\Aqua\Eau; Fragrance (Parfum); Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane; Limonene; Benzyl Salicylate; Linalool; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Benzyl Alcohol; Geraniol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Citral; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Citronellol; Isoeugenol; Yellow 5 (Ci 19140); Red 4 (Ci 14700); Blue 1 (Ci 42090)

Buy on Sephora
Hannah B.
Such beautiful packaging, makes you feel like a goddess. I love the smell! It is a luxury item so it's not cheap but with a scent that lasts that long you get your money's worth! It's a great size and lasts a long time!
Erica D.
Citra, FL
This smells heavenly. It is the definition of summer. I highly recommend stopping into your local store and giving it a sniff. It's a must have for me and i always get compliments on it. I will be buying in this again
kala a.
Kent City, MI
I actually received this as a sample and I just wasn't a fan which I was bummed about. I'm not a big perfume wearer but I was hoping this was ",the one" lol, I love the name though. :)
Heather W.
This stuff was awesome. I love the smell of it. The packaging is very sleek and pretty. The price is reasonable for the product you get. It feels very hydrating on the skin. I would recommend this to friends.
Thisbeth C.
Orlando, FL
clean, soft, fresh, feminene but not at all overpowering, effective, smell like a perfect beachy scent, its a pretty expensive, but they worth it, gentle
kendra g.
Sinton, TX
I love this stuff i tried it out a couple of weeks ago and so far im liking the results i been seeing from using this
Sarah G.
I love being bronze and I love this brand. It's so reliable and never smears off or sweated off. Highly recommend
Melissa M.
Niamh F.
Has a nice smell and makes my skin look gorgeous however I do think for paler skin tones it wouldn't look as flattering as it does on olive and dark skin tones