BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Feel the heat.

The original, alluring Eau Fraîche you know and love—back for another Spring/Summer season.

A sensuous, sun-drenched blend of Bergamot, warm Amber, Tiare Flower and Vanilla combined with delicious creamy Coconut.

All heat. All desire. All woman.

SENSUOUS NOTES
Amber. Coconut Milk. Sandalwood. Vanilla. Vetiver. Myrrh

WARM NOTES
Juicy Mandarin. Sicilian Bergamot. Lemon. Pulpy Orange

RADIANT NOTES
Tiare Flower. Jasmine. Magnolia Petals. Orange Flower Buds. Lavender

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat.; Water\Aqua\Eau; Fragrance (Parfum); Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane; Limonene; Benzyl Salicylate; Linalool; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Benzyl Alcohol; Geraniol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Citral; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Citronellol; Isoeugenol; Yellow 5 (Ci 19140); Red 4 (Ci 14700); Blue 1 (Ci 42090) <ILN42946>

• When I think of warm scents I think of Amber. Does this s...1 Answers
Antonia L.
I love the skinscent because its not to strong. But goes perfect with the body creme. It makes it smell amazing and just enough that people smell it, not to over powering. Its just a nice summer beach smell, i just love it for my summer scent.
Luana M.
S Setauket, NY
When I think about summer this perfume comes to mind. This is my go to perfume for those summer days. The scent is very light and it’s not overpowering at all, I usually spray some in my wrist and a little on my self and I can smell it all day.
Melissa B.
The scent is great, but the price isn't much different than the
Eau de Perfume, and although the scent claims to last decently, I get less than an hour out of it. Because it's such a soft scent, this doesn't work for me. I like the fragrance quite a lot so I would try the perfume if the price point were lower, but even this is not worth it unfortunately.
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
I love the bronze goddess fragrance. It always reminds me of summer and being out in the sun. I feel like there's a perfect hint of coconut to smell like I just landed in Hawaii. Also, I love their glittery spray, it's perfect in hair and on body!
Hannah B.
Such beautiful packaging, makes you feel like a goddess. I love the smell! It is a luxury item so it's not cheap but with a scent that lasts that long you get your money's worth! It's a great size and lasts a long time!
Carissa O.
I love the bronze goddess line. This scent is my go-to for summertime. I wear it anywhere and always get compliments. Lasts all day but isn't over powering and smell reminds me of being on the beach with sand between my toes. Love it!
Erica D.
Citra, FL
This smells heavenly. It is the definition of summer. I highly recommend stopping into your local store and giving it a sniff. It's a must have for me and i always get compliments on it. I will be buying in this again
Courtney K.
LOVE the scent. If you want to smell like a Malibu Barbie, here you go. Unfortunately, my Eau Fraiche doesn't seem to last very long. After about 1.5-2 hours, I can't smell it on myself anymore. If you're going to buy Bronze Goddess, go for the Eau de Parfum.
kala a.
Kent City, MI
I actually received this as a sample and I just wasn't a fan which I was bummed about. I'm not a big perfume wearer but I was hoping this was ",the one" lol, I love the name though. :)
Heather W.
Horton, AL
This stuff was awesome. I love the smell of it. The packaging is very sleek and pretty. The price is reasonable for the product you get. It feels very hydrating on the skin. I would recommend this to friends.
Becca L.
When I think of warm scents I think of Amber. Does this smell like Amber at all?