Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche Skinscent uploaded by Kate F.Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche Skinscent uploaded by Kate F.Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche Skinscent uploaded by Jamie S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Bronze Goddess Eau Frache Skinscent - The fragrance that worships every inch of you. The original, alluring Eau Frache you know and love - back for another season. A sensuous, sun-drenched blend of ergamot, warm amber, tiare flower and vanilla combined with delicious creamy coconut. All heat. All desire. All woman. - Bronze Goddess Eau Frache Skinscent see more...

• When I think of warm scents I think of Amber. Does this smell lik...1 Answers
Melissa B.
The scent is great, but the price isn't much different than the
Eau de Perfume, and although the scent claims to last decently, I get less than an hour out of it. Because it's such a soft scent, this doesn't work for me. I like the fragrance quite a lot so I would try the perfume if the price point were lower, but even this is not worth it unfortunately.
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
I love the bronze goddess fragrance. It always reminds me of summer and being out in the sun. I feel like there's a perfect hint of coconut to smell like I just landed in Hawaii. Also, I love their glittery spray, it's perfect in hair and on body!
Carissa O.
I love the bronze goddess line. This scent is my go-to for summertime. I wear it anywhere and always get compliments. Lasts all day but isn't over powering and smell reminds me of being on the beach with sand between my toes. Love it!
mayrobis o.
Montgomery , NY
My favorite summer scent. It smells like summer ! Every year I buy a new one and most of the bronze goddess collection from Macys. I haven't found a scent similar to it. Love the bottle it comes in.
Francis P.
This gives you an incredible sensation since it leaves your body super silky and with a little touch of brightness that everyone makes wanting to see you, besides its smell is pleasant
Emily Z.
When I think of how summer should smell I think of this perfume. It's so warm and beachy, and reminds me of a sunscreen without that chemical smell. It's also not too sweet or overpowering. Perfect for anyone who is looking for that summer scent!
Jamie S.
Langley Moor, Durham
Bronze Goddess is one of my all time favorite scents, because it always evokes the warm, glowing, nostalgic essence of an endless summer. It reminds me of growing up in California and driving along the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, the sea breeze in the air and the warm orange sun setting over the ocean.
Kate F.
Wetherby , ['', '', "['', '', 'Wetherby ']"]
I absolutely adore this fragrance - it truly is summer in a bottle! The packaging is simple which lets the scent do the talking. Worth the money for sure! I love how they tweak the scent each year making each new purchase extra special
Ricia W.
Perfect summer fragrance! Bronze Goddess features coconut teamed with bergamot and vanilla resulting in a warm summer scent. It makes me think of holidays and evening sunsets. This is limited stock every summer and I always make sure I get a bottle!
Eleanor K.
Edmonton, London
My fav summer scent. Smells like holiday. So yummy. Doesn't last long on skin so re apply regularly. Bottle lasts ages though.
Becca L.
When I think of warm scents I think of Amber. Does this smell like Amber at all?