4 colors available

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #45 in Bronzer

A deeply luxurious powder bronzer. With just one sweep, this smooth, oil-free powder gives the face, shoulders, and ecolletage a seductive bronzed look. The formula contains a unique oil-control complex that keeps skin shine-free and comfortable while imparting the perfect golden glow.

• I'm at Norstroms at the very least once/twice per week AND my mom u...1 Answers
  • How is this bronzer? Does it have any shimmer or a sheen?1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money or is there a better bronzer? I normally sw...1 Answers
Mally B.
Mally B.
Wixom, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
#EsteeEditContest I really enjoy this bronzer. Firstly, the bronzer itself is made very well and stays put when you put this in your travel bag. It does not break easily. The brush that comes with it is great for adding the bronzer to desired area's and then buffing out as needed. The color is pretty great too. I love it in the spring/summer seasons the most, but it can be a little dark for me in the winter. :)
Alisa W.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
Review for: Soft Shimmer 2 Soft Shimmer Bronzer
I purchased this a few years ago and while it is a really beautiful product that blends easily, the shimmer in it and the overall tone of the product can make your face look a bit muddy. I've always thought Estée Lauder makes gorgeous high quality products and this one is no different, I just suggest testing the product out prior to purchase because you might find your skin tone doesn't mesh well with it.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
First of all this product lasts FOREVER!! I love how easy it is to apply and it definitely gives me that perfect contoured look I always want! I find that it does not flake apart as much and I never seem to pick up too much product with my brush. You can definitely build on it for your desired look. I highly recommend this over most bronzer (even anastasia and too faced!)
Audasha S.
Audasha S.
Its use to be so rare for me to wear bronzer but when i stumbled upon this i just had to try it so i did and it was amazing it went to beautifully with my skin that i went and brought more but now I'm all out so i need to buy more lol totally recommend this anyone who loves bronzer as much as i fo now. #Estéeeditcontest #esteeeditcontest
Mary G.
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
Review for: Soft Duo Amber Bronze Medium 3 Amber Bronze Medium
I wish I can bathe in this product... That's how much I LOVE it. The medium color is freaking AMAZING. It has a little pinkish color to it. It lasts all day and looks great. It makes me look super tan, even when just applying to my cheek bones and edges of my forehead. Love the pretty packaging and the cute little brush it comes with.
Grace G.
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
#EsteeEditContest This bronzer is STUNNING! 😍 I absolutely love this product, it gives you a very natural glow without overdoing it. It has a bit of shimmer so it looks great on your shoulders and face. It's a wonderful product and definitely worth the price. I've already repurchased this 3 times and I would definitely recommend.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite bronzer, hands down. Estee got everything down with this product. I use the shade 03 and it's perfect for my olive skin tone. Not too orange or muddy; gives the right shade of natural looking warmth to my complexion. Blends nicely and lasts all day. Packaging is beautiful. For the price tag I will still repurchase.
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
Plaquemine , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best bronzer I have ever used.

The product comes in a cute compact with its own brush.

The tones are perfect when applied onto the face/ neck or chest area.

I have been using this bronzer for a few years now and I'm doubtful that will change anytime soon.

It last forever, not kidding like over a year and I use it daily!!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Leesburg, FL
I have been using this bronzer every day for over 12 years. It is my go to. It's the perfect bronzer and comes in shades for every skin color. It is buildable and blendable. It lasts forever and is very high quality. I would die if they ever discontinued this product!!! Buy it now you won't be disappointed!
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Richmond, VA
#EsteeEditContest I love this product because you can also use it as an eyeshadow. It has a little bit of shimmer, so you really glow when the light hits your contour. It's not heavy duty, so when you apply it you don't have to worry about it being too much. Light and blends well. Love this product!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this bronzer, but what are your favorites? I definitely don't want to look orange!! Lol
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Cambridge , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this bronzer good for someone with fair skin?
Erika O.
Erika O.
Mt Prospect, IL
Does this have any shimmer in it?
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
San Diego, CA
It has international shipping ?
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Does this bronzer leave a glowing finish? Or is it just a matte?