Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess

Turn up the heat.Give yourself a heavenly glow with this super-luxurious bronzer.This seductive all-over bronzer is endless summer. Smooths on as a soft sheen. Builds to a luminous pearl highlight.

HooW does this product go on and dies it streak?[product:estee-lauder-bronze-goddess-illuminating-powder-gelee]?
It’s a good highlighter?
Love this powder?
Start your review of Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess!
Alicia L.
Jennings, LA
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess uploaded by Alicia L.
Review for: 0.24 oz 01 Heat Wave
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess is such a beautiful highlighter 😍 This is a gorgeous golden color that is just perfect for summer. Looks so good on tan skin and wears well. Not chalky! Love the bronze goddess collection! And the compact is really pretty!
Valerie B.
Tempe, AZ
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess uploaded by Valerie B.
Purchased at: Macy's
Such a pretty and classic highlighter! Adds a golden sheen that’s not glittery or chunky. Only turnoff for me is the smell, which is like sunscreen or coconut. But you can only smell it when you first open the compact and not a /bad/ smell, its just strong.
Raven S.
Aiken, SC
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess uploaded by Raven S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this bronzer. It last all day and is super pigmented. Worth the money.
Amanda S.
Mullins, SC
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess uploaded by Amanda S.
Smells like perfection, works like a charm and LAST forever, so the price point is definitely worth it! Would definitely recommend! 💗
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess uploaded by Rosie N.
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess uploaded by Rosie N.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a high luminosity gold metallic highlighter with a beautiful yellow undertone. It feels very soft and smooth and picks up better with a denser brush than it would with a fan brush. The powder feels almost like a refined wet powder and it has a beautiful sheen for a frosty polished finish. It was meant for summer glowy looks but I bet it would look quite nice for a holiday party. The compact is stunning and the embossing, absolutely mesmerizing. I love this highlighter, and I’m kind of mad at myself for not using it sooner or at least bring it on my Hawaii trip since I bought it early last year.
diaced C.
Worth, IL
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess uploaded by diaced C.
This Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess is so beautiful. Not only the packaging but the color as well. It’s a Limited Edition Highlighter that comes in 3 shades, I only purchased one. It applies so smoothly and gives an amazing glow. You can also build it up to get blinding shine. It’s on the higher end price for $47, but it’s so worth it.
raquel L.
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess uploaded by raquel L.
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess uploaded by raquel L.
Purchased at: belk
This is a collectors item. I’ve barely ran my finger through it but the formula just butters off on the skin. It’s such a beautiful item, I don’t even want to use it, the highlight just bounces off of the light even in the pan!
Judy  H.
Orlando, FL
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess uploaded by Judy  H.
Purchased at: Macy's
Amazing highlight, very natural and pigmentation is amazing on any skin type. This has been my favorite for years now.
Maria L.
Chesterfield, NJ
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess uploaded by Maria L.
I have this in the color Heat Wave. It’s my absolute favorite!!! I use it as a daily highlighter. It isn’t too flashy, but if you are looking for a bolder look you can layer it. Not only is the product great, but the packaging is adorable!
Lisa H.
Jacksonville, NC
1,215 reviews
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess uploaded by Lisa H.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I’m just a tiny bit obsessed over just the packaging and esthetics of this bronzer like ok yes I do want to shine bright

109 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shirl B.
Stockton, CA
il y a un an
Kirsty-Leighxoxo T. il y a un an
It goes on really well doesn’t streak