Estée Lauder Blush Brush uploaded by Kenicha R.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Provides precise color application for cheeks. Full, round shape is expertly designed to deposit color smoothly and evenly on smaller areas of the face. All Estee Lauder brushes are composed of the finest-quality materials and are designed to ensure the highest level of makeup artistry. How to use: Apply color to cheekbones, sweeping the brush from the middle of the ear towards the tip of the nose. Lightly swirl any remaining blush on the apples of your cheeks. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder Blush Brush. Style Number: 276983. Available In Stores.

Maria D.
My experience with this brush has been very
funny if fun! Haha this brush I got it in a
wallet that I gave to my mom and it was
hidden in a pocket she did not know and I
took it for me and from that moment it is
my brush for the blush I have not changed it
and well I do not really have No complaint
serves me perfectly the bristles have not
been damaged which is very very good.
yvett m.
Modesto , CA
#EsteeEditContest
I had the same one but the older version and I got it as a birthday gift and I love it is a perfect brush I think people don't give enough credit to the brush it puts the perfect amount when I blend it over my cheeks it's flawless
Brianna O.
East Greenbush
I've owned this brush for years. It's held up great. It's important to clean your brushes often which I do. I think that has helped keep the brush soft and applies my powder evenly.
Bobbi R.
Kansas city, MO
The price i paid was $30. its not a bad brush by any means but for the price id rather buy the ulta lux brush. its not very soft and kinda hurts my skin (i have sensative skin). but its application is nice.
Tam H.
Tigard, OR
This is the perfect blush brush! I hadn't expected to appreciate it as much as I do. The brush is feathered to perfection, allowing just the right amount of powdered blush to be picked up and applied. Not to much and not to little! The substantial handle adds a nice balance making it easy to use. I would highly recommend this brush to a friend, and already have!
Selena P.
Parma, OH
This brush is just wonderful. It's so fluffy and picks up color so nicely. I use this in my makeup routine every day. It large enough to cover most of my cheek.
Shaedaya V.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great buy for me because the apples of my cheeks are huge and need a good amount of coverage. Love this brush because its soft and doesn't irritate my skin!
Shauntee N.
Such a great brush. The bristles are soft and it makes the blush application more even. Great handle size makes it easy to use.
Dana K.
Carroll, IA
This is a perfect brush for applying blush. It is made with great quality products and it is worth every penny.
Sadia I.
Sacramento, CA
Great brush. Works well. Estée Lauder is amazing. Love the brand. Price w but high.