BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy Estee Lauder Skin Care Sets - Estee Lauder Blue and White Floral Travel Set Includes: Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex 0.17 oz Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme Ultra Firming Creme SPF 15 for Dry Skin 0.5 oz Estee Lauder Pure Colour Eye Shadow Quad in colors - Sandbar Beige, Sepia Sand, Ivy Envy, and Lavish Mink Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in 183 Sugar Honey and 126 Nectarine Large floral cosmetic bag see more...

dora a.
Have heard many great compliments on these products would love to try one and see what all the fuss is about
Jess G.
Gulf Shores, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. Super cute bag and the lipstick was the perfect color for my summer cruise.
Mariana C.
Newtown, PA
I loved this product, the packaging is huge. The price is good and I point out to everyone
Brianna V.
Camp Verde, AZ
I live this brand and its products like this that remind me why! The eycream is to die for, and the shadows are pigmented to filth! I am obsessed with the beautiful gothic reds. Oh, and did you see the positively cute bag? Who doesn't want that in their suitcase?
Becca W.
Elmira, Ny
I don't have this specific set, but I love this brand and I have had friends who have raved about a few of their lipsticks. I'd say worth a try 😊
Sophia B.
Louisville, KY
I love this and the brand overall' this gives you such a good oppeftunity to try out so many things. I bought this at macys in my local mall and it totally met my expectations. I would deffinetly buy agaim
clara b.
cádiz, ES
I had a estee lauder's base. its very well. I love it. Yo want use it for my face. I would like
Marisa R.
Escondido, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these full size items?