Estée Lauder Blockbuster Gold Makeup Set Train Case 18pc uploaded by Laura S.Estée Lauder Blockbuster Gold Makeup Set Train Case 18pc uploaded by Laura S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• This looks so beautiful but how much 1 Answers
  • Has anyone received this gift set? 1 Answers
  • Is it good to buy the blockbuster? Yes it is because you are pay...1 Answers
Dalther R.
Wow! Estée Lauder Blockbuster Gold Makeup Set Train Case 18pc is the best of the best! I can't stop telling people how amazing it is. This product is super wonderful and so Exquisite! is the best i've used with my clients.. I am a Pro Makeup Artitist and would recommended so much! I have to say that this is a great kit for professionals,I love the gold color of the makeup bag. The eyeshadow colors are amazing. I love the lip products as well.. it is absolutely amazing and I love it. it's like everything you need in one set train case. Has shades for every complexion so perfect for personal use or for a client. I recommen buying this product.. oh yeah baby!

¡Guauu! Estée Lauder Blockbuster Oro Maquillaje Set Tren Caso 18pc es el mejor de los mejores! No puedo dejar de decirle a la gente lo increíble que es. ¡Este producto es maravilloso estupendo y tan exquisito! Es el mejor que he utilizado con mis clientes .. ¡Soy un Artista profesional del maquillaje y lo súper recomiendo! Tengo que decir que este es un gran kit para profesionales, me encanta el color dorado de la bolsa de maquillaje. Los colores del sombreador de ojos son increíbles. Me encantan los productos de labios también .. es absolutamente increíble y me encanta. Es como todo lo que necesita en un estuche de maquillaje y maleta. Tiene tonos para cada piel tan perfecta para uso personal o para un cliente. Recomiendo la compra de este producto .. oh sí bebé!
Anakarina D.
Doral, FL
Este case me lo autoregale hace 3 años y es una de las mejores cosas que me he comprado en mi vida..... El día que lo recibí y abrí no podía creerlo! Es espectacular! Y por supuesto la calidad de Estee Lauder es sencillamente incomparable! Lo recomiendo ampliamente
Samar A.
Wow! I got this for valentines from my boyfriend and I'm in love with it. The products are very high quality it applies to true color. They are perfect for day and night. I would but this for myself again.
Suzanna A.
Citrus Hts, CA
This set is really good but a couple of the eyeshadows like the dark blue ones are not as pigmented as I would like them to be and it's a really good set for daytime and nighttime but the rest of the colors to play as the show
Paige S.
Pandora, OH
I love Estée Lauder products and use them daily I do think this kit is pricey but does come with a lot and Estée Lauder has never disappointed me with any products
Kylie H.
Woodruff
love this I bought it for my mom and she wear this every day! Very true to the colors it stays reuse all day long! Kinda expensive for the travel sizes matte finish high shine to the shadows and very shimmer! I would definitely recommend this to everyone
Allie Z.
I love this!! This is the best thing I've ever bought with my own money!! If it's still available you should buy it!! I love it and is not for tanning! Good for all skin types and I would highly recommend this product!
mariadelina s.
Silver Spring , MD
Excellent makeup is totally perfect I love it stay true colors. Good for a y ocation. Ver y long lasting makeup. Yes I Will buy it again always❤
Tammy P.
Look forward each time they come out with a new makeup collection kit to purchase. Makes it so nice to try before purchasing individual items!
Jacquie T.
Salt Lake City, UT
Great set. Awesome to travel with. You can take it anywhere. Worth getting. Can give it as a gift or buy it for yourself.
Allie Z.
Is it worth the money to buy this?
Samantha R.
philo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good product for normal to oily skin?
Karen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it good to buy the blockbuster? Yes it is because you are paying a portion of what all of these products would cost individually, some of these blockbuster have a value of 400$ and you wind up paying 80$ for everything that you see in there that is actually full size!!! Think about it and do the math you save a lot and you get more . If you have oily skin , combination , or dry these products are tested so it is safe , with oilier skin , if you have an oilier eyelid then you need a primer so the shadows will stay on , that won't just be with Lauder shadows it would apply to any high end shadow and non high end as well . My opinion blockbuster is totally worth it ...
Oriana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alguien sabe el costo de este set?
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks so beautiful but how much