Estée Lauder Blending Shadow Brush uploaded by Johanna M.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Blend like a pro. This long, tapered brush expertly blends and softens shadow from outside to inside corner.

Gives you a seamless, polished look.

Designed with direction from top makeup artists around the globe. Manufactured and precision-trimmed with meticulous care. Wooden handles are short and lightweight, allowing for even, effortless application.

CARING FOR YOUR BRUSHES

We recommend you clean your brush once a week. Dampen it, then apply Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser to brush hair. Use your fingers to work into a lather. (In a pinch you can use baby shampoo or a mild cleanser.)

Rinse well, then blot excess water with a paper towel and reshape the brush.

Lay brush flat to dry. Place at edge of table or counter with bristles pointing out to air-dry completely. Avoid drying upright, which can cause bristles to spread and handles to crack.

Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Super easy to use with all of my eyeshadow. It is pretty pricey but well worth it. I have also been easily able to clean this brush. When it's dry you don't have to worry about mis shapened brush bristedb
Laura B.
Indianapolis, IN
Using a good quality brush is a game changer. Estee Lauder always puts so much care into their products and this is no exception. Don't let me catch you using a Qtip, ladies. Invest!!
Eleonora O.
Love this brush. Use it all the time it always allows me to create the perfect blend with my shadows. Great when doing for the Smokey eye look
Heather C.
Summerville, SC
Love this brush, has soft tips so when applying it comes in very smooth. Easy to wash and reuse !
Alia S.
I love this Estée Lauder blending brush. This fits amazingly well into my crease, I also use this to pack colour on the outer corner. The brush is very soft. I purchased mine from Estée Lauder website uk. I fell in love with this brush, and I reach out to this brush a lot. This is my second favourite after the zoeva 228 luxe crease brush!
Jojita A.
Saida, Saida
I was use it before is a very nice his price not bad and her bakage very very nice and i will bye another one soon
Aisha E.
I can rate this as average to good brush...It's bristles are not too compact...It's okay for blending..
Claire G.
This blending brush is so soft and it blends anything without dragging your eyelid. I recommend this.

back