Estee Lauder Blending Shadow Brush

Blend like a pro. This long, tapered brush expertly blends and softens shadow from outside to inside corner.

WHERE CAN I BUY IT ?
Is this a quality brush?
Start your review of Estee Lauder Blending Shadow Brush!
Liz D.
Eden Prairie, MN
Estee Lauder Blending Shadow Brush uploaded by Liz D.
Excellent brush for applying and blending eye shadow. it is really soft, and I will definitely recommend it to my friends.
Tara B.
Lumberton, NJ
Estee Lauder Blending Shadow Brush uploaded by Tara B.
I love the shape of this brush and the bristles are super soft! It is especially great for buffing in under eye concealer. It is definitely pricy and it does shed when you first start using it (don't worry - it doesn't last long, it's just some loose bristles), but I think it's worth it!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
1,167 reviews
I was lucky enough to score the entire makeup brush set when I worked for the company. These are really great brushes. These make up brushes are long lasting easy to clean. Worth the money.
sarah O.
Johnson City, TN
Estee Lauder Blending Shadow Brush uploaded by sarah O.
Love Estée Lauder brushes! This works great to blend blend blend! It is very soft as all their brushes are and of course no bristles come out. Nice soft but effective. Very effective. I love a long bushy set of brushes!
Briana H.
Manhattan, KS
This brush is perfect for the crease as well as getting that neat cat eye finish with the shadow. The thin tip helps creat a neat finish and the oval shape of the entire brush helps blend.
Megan B.
Goshen, IN
Love every thing about these brushes and this brand. I use this particular brush often when doing my shadow. I don't think there's anything wrong with the brush I wouldn't change a thing except maybe price point but I get it. You pay for the name.
Sara V.
Macon, GA
I use all the Esteè Lauder brushes and this one I use for my shadows and blending them in.
janeli V.
This brush is very soft and is very good to use but I just think its a bit pricey, I think you can get a lowered price brush from another brand and still get the same quality but over all its a very good brush!
Heather C.
Summerville, SC
Love this brush, has soft tips so when applying it comes in very smooth. Easy to wash and reuse !
Macy S.
Visalia, CA
I absolutely love this brush it is so soft and does the job! However it is a bit pricey But I would definitely recommend this product!