Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise Men's Cologne Spray uploaded by Catalina G.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer.

HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
I've never purchased this but working in the mall I would always smell this amazing fragrance and ask what it was - this was it. I should probably purchase it but I found that I liked the scent better in the air than I did with tester on my skin.
krista v.
I absolutely love this scent for my fiance. It is clean and sexy smelling...It relaxes me when he wears it to bed
Heidi A.
I love smelling this on my man! Leaves him smelling sexy and confident. Definitely leaves an impression!
Karoline K.
Fragrância leve, suave e forte ao mesmo o tempo. Como a calma da brisa do mar e a intensidade do verão. Maravilhoso!!

back