BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Women's 1.7 oz EDP Spray. An intoxication of the senses. The new fantasy in fragrance Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise transports you to a perfect world of optimism and wonder. Unfolds on your skin with a fascinating blend of tropical wetness zesty freshness and a burst of floralcy. Top Notes: Eden's Mist Blue Hyacinth Orange Flower Templar Jabuticaba Fruit. Middle Notes: Laelia Orchid Crepe Jasmin Mahonia Japonica Pink Honeysuckle. Base Notes: Natal Plum Blossoms Ambrette Seed Zebrano Wood Golden Melaleuca Bark.

Andrea T.
Apache Jct, AZ
Love this scent, it's one of my favorites from Estee Lauder, and the bottle is very pretty, it's very unique. Not too over powering, it's just perfect, no other words to describe it.
Dee S.
Aliso Viejo , CA
I bought this perfume in 2008 and ran out of it so recently repurchased it. I've never received so many compliments on a single perfume before. I'm a huge fan of Jasmine so naturally I loved this scent. It's great for summer evenings. For some reason Indian and Middle Eastern men love love love this scent - always received compliments from them about this scent.
Ryoko M.
One of my favorite perfumes. It smells like the flowers in Hawaii- quite a floral smell, but sweet at the same time. The bottle is absolutely adorable as well!
Mary F.
Canton, MI
This smells so good. It is one of my favorite fragrances for when I want to wear perfume. Smells so light and classy, I get tons of compliments on it.
janet v.
Its one of my favorite perfumes love the smell and the perfume bottle that it comes in. Its has such a great smell, its not over powering which is a plus for me. Its very light and has a floral scent to it.
Dawn P.
Folcroft, PA
First I love the bottle color and design. Most of the time that is how I start to choose a perfume. There are not a lot of "high end" perfumes I like, but I do enjoy this one.