Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Jamie S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A fragrance fantasy...an intoxication of the senses.
Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise transports you to a perfect world of optimism and wonder. Unfolds on your skin with a fascinating blend of tropical wetness, zesty freshness and bursting floralcy.Blue Hyacinth and Orange Flower Templar blend with Laelia Orchid and Crepe Jasmin, warmed with Zebrano Wood.

Alcohol Denat.; Water\Aqua\Eau; Beyond Paradise Fragrance (Parfum); Linalool; Benzyl Salicylate; Benzyl Benzoate; Citronellol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Eugenol; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Geraniol; Benzyl Alcohol; Citral; Benzyl Cinnamate

Buy on Bergdor...*
Ancy D.
Philadelphia, PA
Imagine being in paradise surrounded by jasmine, that’s how this perfume smells. It’s long lasting and so goood! I miss the old school bottle the one with a bunch of colors it gave the bottle character, I’m not in love with the packaging now. But the content is lovely and I’d recommend it to anyone who’d like a sweet jasmine smell that isn’t too strong! Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise Eau de Parfum Spray
Daniella D.
Girl, the name says it all.😍 PARADISE.
The scent is amazing, it smells like sweet FLOWERY scent. It makes me think of summer. The packaging and bottle are very nice. I purchased mine at Macy's for I believe $68... Yes very pricey but worth every penny!
Dee S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I bought this perfume in 2008 and ran out of it so recently repurchased it. I've never received so many compliments on a single perfume before. I'm a huge fan of Jasmine so naturally I loved this scent. It's great for summer evenings. For some reason Indian and Middle Eastern men love love love this scent - always received compliments from them about this scent.
Robyn D.
I have adored this fragrance forever. IT is totally intoxicating, and long lasting. I would recommend this for a Tropical island getaway. A scent you'll remember, and purchase again and again.
Dee S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I've re-purchased this specific perfume multiple times. This perfume smells it's best when worn on summer nights. I've always gotten compliments from it by strangers and friends alike. For some reason, this perfume really appeals to men so I always wear it out on dates. Love the floral scent it exudes, reminds me of a tropical garden.
Carissa O.
One of my favorite everyday fragrances. Beyond paradise is very tropical smelling, a mix of warm mess, fruity and Floral all in one. Takes me to an island in my head with a drink in hand when I smell it Not overpowering, at least I don't think so, and a really good quality fragrance. Would definitely recommend it!
Crystal L.
Trenton , GA
The best thing I can say is this perfume is definitely a must-have I generally don't purchase Estée Lauder perfume because forgive my term they usually smell old lady-ish really strong really overpowering but this is none of those it's amazing it has got me rethinking the whole Estee Lauder brand
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
This is one of my all time favorite Classic Lauder scents. I don't think the product is available in this container any longer; most of the classic line has been relaunched in a more streamlined set of containers. I think it retails now for about $68 which isn't too bad.
Courtney C.
Santa Clarita , CA
My absolute favorite perfume. Apparently they discontinued this for awhile, changed up the bottle and then brought it back. Perfumes don't last long on my oily skin but I'm absolutely in love with this smell. It's pretty pricey as are all Estée Lauder perfumes but worth it for the quality
Amy P.
New Orleans, LA
This perfume was a gift from an older woman to me. It should have stayed with the older woman because though the scent is fresh and airy (perfect for summer) it has enough of a musk to make it seem like it was meant for a 50 year old rather than a twenty year old.
Prajakta S.
Quincy, MA
What are the notes of this perfume scent