Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise Eau de Parfum Spray

A fragrance fantasy...an intoxication of the senses.
Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise transports you to a perfect world of optimism and wonder. Unfolds on your skin with a fascinating blend of tropical wetness, zesty freshness and bursting floralcy.Blue Hyacinth and Orange Flower Templar blend with Laelia Orchid and Crepe Jasmin, warmed with Zebrano Wood.

Alcohol Denat.; Water\Aqua\Eau; Beyond Paradise Fragrance (Parfum); Linalool; Benzyl Salicylate; Benzyl Benzoate; Citronellol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Eugenol; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Geraniol; Benzyl Alcohol; Citral; Benzyl Cinnamate

What are the notes of this perfume scent
Start your review of Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise Eau de Parfum Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Prosper, TX
This fragrance is a legacy fragrance; you will have to ask for it at the counter. I have loved this fragrance since my mid twenties. It is a very whimsical, exoctic floral scent. I cannot do strong, extra sweet perfumes becaise of migraines, so I was excited to find this bold scent that didn't overpower, but stays for an entire day.
Mankato, MN
My all time favorite perfume! I have been using this perfume for years and it has a nice subtle scent that is never overpowering.  Scent lasts all day and the product lasts for a long time because very little is needed at one time.  Highly recommend this perfume!
Gatesville , TX
Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Roz Y.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is such a beautiful and classy scent. Lightly floral, yet tropical. It's been my favorite since I was much younger. Luckily it is ageless. I wasn't sure they even made it any more but my boyfriend found it for me at Macy's. I'll make sure I always have a bottle.
Frisco
Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise Eau de Toilette Spray is my signature scent. My husband loves this on me and my kids know I’m home when they smell it. I love that it’s light enough for everyday wear or just enough for a night out with my main man!
St. Marys
This fragrance has a light, intoxicating, floral scent. It truly lives up to it’s name. I have worn this fragrance for many years, am delighted each time I use it, and receive compliments every time! It has good sillage and isn’t overpowering. I highly recommend!
N Charleston, SC
Another WONDERFUL fragrance that has a light, floral scent and lasts all day long! This is great for military women because it stays on for long periods of time and it also makes us memorable! 😉
Jacksonville, AR
I hardly ever wear this because I have about 20 different perfumes and the bottle I have is small, so it’s not visible on the perfume tray. Still it’s a beautiful scent.
W Sacramento, CA
Exotic, feminine, very beautiful sweet floral scent with a little woodsy undertone. This is the kind of a scent that I can't stop smelling. Definitely my favorite
Fort Worth
This scent was ok but it had an after smell that left a bad scent in my nose. I described it as if I smelled a jar of sweet pickles. Strange but I’m being honest.
I call it Alabama Spring Time because it smells just like springtime in the South. Hints of magnolia, jasmine, Estée Lauder and gardenia. Just lovely! Estée Lauder
Ask a question to the Influenster community...