Kendrah C.
Slc, UT
This is my favorite scent...it’s captivating and beautiful. I have found it almost mesmerizing. Beautiful By Estee Lauder For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 Ounces []
jessica n.
San pedro, CA
Every year me and my sister buy my mom this perfume set and she absolutely lives it. Its her favorite and it leaves my mom smelling so, dare I say it, beautiful. Lol. For sure this will always be a fave.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
My second favorite Estee Lauder fragrance this kit is affordable and smells great for the fall and winter months you can never go wrong with Beautiful
Quinn R.
I received a small vial sample of this in one of my beauty boxes. I love it and it does last all day and the smell isn't overpowering like others.
Selena M.
Columbus, OH
My mom loves The perfume beautiful. Has a really nice scent . My mom has been using it as long as I can rememer .So worth the cost.
Patricia S.
Lake View, NY
Favorite scent for 25 years! One of the first gifts my husband bought me when we started dating. Timeless!
YI highly recommended this product is super great and it's worth it the place I just love it 😍
Margineanu M.
The fragrance of a thousand flowers.
A rich blend of Rose, Lily, Tuberose and Orange Flower. Brightened with citrus, warmed by woods.

Romantic, feminine, memorable.

Top Notes:
Rose, Mandarin, Lily, Tuberose, Marigold

Middle Notes:
Orange Flower, Muguet, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang

Base Notes:
Sandalwood, Vetiver, Amber
maria e.
increible set desde presentacion hasta fragancias espero tenerlo de nuevo en latinoamerica