BY ESTÉE LAUDER

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer.

Brandi P.
Tyler, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love every scent by estee lauder. They work great woth my pheramones and now my coworkers wear them. They arenaren't overly sweet or floral.
Shannon W.
Norwalk, CA
Great strong floral scent. I use it for special occasions. I gave 3 stars because its a little too strong for everyday wear. I think its overwhelming. It does last all day so if you are looking for something strong and long lasting this is perfect.
Katerina G.
Dickson, TN
LOVE this scent. I always get compliments when I where this. I do believe everyone has different scents that work for their own body chemistry however this scent is exactly as it's namesake BEAUTIFUL. Also very good price for the bottle size too.
Jasmin C.
Sanger, CA
The smell is so lovely. I wear it only for special occasions, but every time I do I get complimented.
Kia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I smelled this in a magazine. Smelled very floral. I liked it. i don't have anything else to say..............