Estée Lauder Beautiful Sheer For Women uploaded by Rachel f.Estée Lauder Beautiful Sheer For Women uploaded by Beatriz A.

Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This perfume broke the mold. It was able to transcend barriers and appeal to someone that hardly ever wears floral scents. One of my friends introduced me to this fragrance while out on a shopping trip. It smelled great and lasted a long time. It is the essential feminine, classic fragrance.
Amanda L.
Muskegon, MI
Perfect spring and summer scent. It is a clean floral that wears all day long. It is definitely not overpowering, but will get you complemented! It is about medium range in price, but a little goes a long way. Plus with an Estee Lauder product you really can't go wrong. If you are looking for a light, clean, beautiful floral scent than this one could be what you are searching for.
Alexis M.
Griffin, GA
Estée Lauder's Beautiful Sheer is all time my favorite perfume ! I purchased mine at Belk here in Griffin. The price is a little high but there is no need for reapplication during the day so that evens it out. The scent is light and flowery and just wonderful! Will purchase again definitely.
Crystal G.
Lawton, OK
This is my all time favorite perfume ever!!! Such a girly smell. It's really the only perfume I ever wear. It's a little pricey but totally worth it. I usually buy it at Ulta. I have found that it is cheaper there than anywhere else. Stays with you all day.
NaejAdi M.
I love this product , one of the vest smells , can wear year round. I will give this a 100/10
I will buy again .. Oh plus side it last all day and you don't have to put so much on .. Must get this ladys
Ary L.
Coachella, CA
This perfume has literally been an all time fave in my family for as long as i can remember . My mom & all my sisters love . I recommend this for anyone of all ages must have
Bryanna M.
Lakewood, CA
This scent is more of the doable scents out of the Beautiful franchise. It's just very heavy, more of an acquired scent. I don't think I will be rebuying this.
Lily C.
Denham Spgs, LA
I have very sensitive allergies and can only wear certain perfumes. This one has always worked well for me and gas a very nice light feminine scent.
Lourdes C.
San Antonio , TX
I like the scent. It is not too overpowering. I do however prefer the original perfume. This one is light and fresh. I use it as my daily scent
Elizabeth P.
This is my ride or die scent. I have loved it for so many years. About time to purchase some more since I didn't have a back up.