BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder introduced Beautiful Sheer in 1985 as a gentle refined fragrance for women, This dazzling floral scent is a burst of soft florals with fruity undertones, Beautiful Sheer is recommended for evening wear,

Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Such a good product u really love it. . I was intoxicated at first whiff. It is light, clean and not nearly as heavy or overpowering as the original Beautiful. my daughter has started wearing it as well. I just feel clean and fresh and confident when I wear it. It is the epitome of fresh.
India M.
India M.
Monroe, LA
I love this perfume. It is soooo much better than the original Beautiful....at least in my opinion. It's lighter and less woodsy. :)
Robin J.
Robin J.
Laurinburg, NC
I was an Estee Lauder counter manager when this fragrance launched. I was intoxicated at first whiff. It is light, clean and not nearly as heavy or overpowering as the original Beautiful. my daughter has started wearing it as well. I just feel clean and fresh and confident when I wear it. It is the epitome of fresh.
Nieves O.
Nieves O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wore this perfume on my wedding day, it is amazing. The scent is captivating, yet fresh and youthful. It is long lasting and the scent will last all day long.