BY ESTÉE LAUDER

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer. see more...

• I have never heard of this before? where would I get it from?1 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
I absolutely love Beautiful Sheer. It's been my everyday fragrance for the most 15 years. It is a light floral which lasts the whole day. It is not over powering floral like beautiful or pleasures. Instead is a subtle fragrance.
Melinda R.
Bronx, NY
Thought at first that it was too mature for me but as the day went by it was still on . It was refreshing and I received a lot of compliments.
Stephanie J.
Lewisville, TX
I absolutely love this fragrance. it last a long time ,very beautiful sent. . I always get compliments when ever I wear it
Leslie R.
Graham, NC
It's classic & timely. A heady floral scent, but not overpowering. I wear it occasionally.
Carley M.
I have never heard of this before? where would I get it from?