BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A sheer blush of flowers.

Beautiful Sheer is lighthearted and radiant. Deliciously blending bright floral notes and a sheer woody accord, this inspired scent feels light, airy and modern.

Top Notes:
Nashi Pear, Michelia Fogii, Ginger Lily

Middle Notes:
Linden Blossom, Mimosa, Pittosporum Leaves

Base Notes:
Padouk Wood, Boxwood

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat.; Water\Aqua\Eau; Beautiful Sheer Fragrance (Parfum); Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane; Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate; Ethylhexyl Salicylate; Hydroxycitronellal; Citronellol; Benzyl Salicylate; Limonene; Geraniol; Linalool; Red 33 (Ci 17200); Yellow 6 (Ci 15985) <ILN38820>

• I have never heard of this before? where would I get it f...1 Answers
Estée Lauder Beautiful Sheer Eau de Parfum

Start your review of Estée Lauder Beautiful Sheer Eau de Parfum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Nicole S.
Greenville, NC
Looking for that perfect wedding day perfume, then THIS IS THE ONE!!!!! No Joke. This scent puts me in the mind of a beautiful bride about to walk down the aisle! It’s a soft, seductive beautiful scent!!! Just Get It 🤗
Pamela B.
Lula
Such a light and dainty feminine smell. Love wearing this one to just give that shimmer of scent. It has a slight floral fragrance, not over powering at all. I highly recommend.
Megan G.
I love Estee Lauder and I love several of their perfumes. My family has always worn Estee Lauder perfumes and they have excellent customer service and their products are high quality. This perfume is incredibly feminine and light. If you like Beautiful but find it to be a little strong, then I would recommend that you try this one. It's my second favorite perfume and one that I continually purchase.
Lena W.
East Concord, NY
Purchased at: Nordstrom
LOVE this perfume! I have worn Estee Lauder perfumes my entire "adult" life. I discovered beautiful and liked it but found it to be a little too intense/mature for me in my 20s. Sheer is a perfect light and youthful version. You still get that classy, put-together and timeless signature scent that Estee Lauder perfumes give you but in a lighter qnd more youthful version.
Alex M.
This is a great scent! I love Estee Lauder and have never been disappointed when purchasing their products. This is a perfect perfume for any occasion- and makes a great gift, too! It is a little pricey but very long lasting and gorgeous packaging! I would recommend this product!
Angie G.
Fort worth, TX
smells wonderful, I love the how it flowerier to it. for the price and the long lasting of it great. I purchased this at macys as they had a sell on it. The price was a great deal and steal for it.
Nickola H.
Jacksonville, FL
Estée Lauder Beautiful for Women the lil detail such as the perfume bottle make this fragrance beautiful. They are no alternative to compare to this delicate scent. Something this good should be left alone.
Srujana S.
I️ love this product it works so well! It’s a great price for what it’s giving I️ would definitely recommend it. It was easy to find and I️ would buy this product again! I️ think it was a good investment!
Ericka J.
Houston
My favorite perfume ever, I've been in love with this beautiful sheer scent since I received a free sample on 2004, then I even start working as a Make up artist for Estee Lauder and it was my obsession. Every single place I walked wearing my perfume, people will ask me what type it was. I'm extremelly sad the fact that has been discontinued    why?????
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This perfume broke the mold. It was able to transcend barriers and appeal to someone that hardly ever wears floral scents. One of my friends introduced me to this fragrance while out on a shopping trip. It smelled great and lasted a long time. It is the essential feminine, classic fragrance.
Carley M.
I have never heard of this before? where would I get it from?