BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy Estee Lauder Body Mists/Sprays - Beautiful Sheer fragrance. This lighthearted twist on a classic blends bright floral notes with a woody accord for a light, airy, modern scent.

Cailin C.
This has been my favorite perfume since I was a little girl. It has such a gorgeous scent and I really like it a lot. I always get compliments when I’m wearing it. I have ran out so I need to go buy more!
Karissa B.
Reidsville, NC
Oh my goodness this smells soooooo good I want it sooooo bad but it’s 50$ beautiful scent get it if you can!!!
Sutvinder K.
Bradford
Such a lovely design bottle, fragrance is so lovely.  At the moment I have ran out of this product. But you only require one spritz, and this will last all day.  Such a suttle romantic scent. It's so light not strong.  Once on you will be asked what scent you're wearing.  Others will love this.