BY ESTÉE LAUDER

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Ever romantic, Beautiful is called the fragrance of a thousand flowers. violets and lilies, roses and lilacs, marigold and orange blossoms. Blended with expertise and creativity, this tender bouquet is warmed with a rich, woody base and brightened with a touch of citrus. Beautiful Perfumed Body Powder is light and silky, with just a hint of sparkle. Leaves your skin smooth, comfortable and richly scented. The luxe-feeling powder box includes a soft, skin-pampering puff (also available in a shaker). Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder 'Beautiful' Perfumed Body Powder (With Puff). Style Number: 15146U. Available In Stores.

Review (1)
Buy on Nordstrom
Shelley G.
Shelley G.
Wellness Guru Expert
You might think my 5 stars are for myself, but this time its not true. I have smelled Beautiful on some people and it is one of the most lovely scents I ever smelled. That is until I bought it without trying it on my skin. I got home and sprayed it all over my usual perfume places and it smelled awful. Turns out my chemistry doesn't work well with Beautiful and it really upset me because I love it on some people. But it will never smell good on me so I gave the bottle I bought as a gift and I moved into other scents. I will recommend it though. I just urge you to try it out before buying. Actually I recommend that for all fragrance purchases you make or anyone makes for you. Never know how your chemistry will react with any fragrance.