Estée Lauder Beautiful Perfumed Body Powder

Light and silky, with just a hint of sparkle. Leaves your skin smooth and comfortable. Soft, pampering puff.Elegantly scented with Beautiful, the fragrance of a thousand flowers. A rich blend of Rose, Lily, Tuberose and Orange Flower. Brightened with citrus, warmed by woods.

Mica; Barium Sulfate; Silica; Polymethyl Methacrylate; Beautiful Fragrance (Parfum); Caprylyl Glycol; Hexylene Glycol; Phenoxyethanol; Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Isoeugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Benzyl Alcohol; Geraniol; Linalool; Benzyl Benzoate; Eugenol; Coumarin; Citronellol; Benzyl Salicylate; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360); Carmine (Ci 75470); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Buy on bluemer...*
Shelley G.
You might think my 5 stars are for myself, but this time its not true. I have smelled Beautiful on some people and it is one of the most lovely scents I ever smelled. That is until I bought it without trying it on my skin. I got home and sprayed it all over my usual perfume places and it smelled awful. Turns out my chemistry doesn't work well with Beautiful and it really upset me because I love it on some people. But it will never smell good on me so I gave the bottle I bought as a gift and I moved into other scents. I will recommend it though. I just urge you to try it out before buying. Actually I recommend that for all fragrance purchases you make or anyone makes for you. Never know how your chemistry will react with any fragrance.
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
This perfume has a timeless beauty type of smell. I love the fragrance of this perfume and wear it during the day.
Nikki M.
It’s not exactly what I had in mind when purchasing this, kinda smells like your grandmother but it’s not terrible.
Ritu S.
This body powder is a complete must have product easy to apply nice packaging. Affordable. Will definitely buy it again.
Lailas S.
Riyadh , Central Region
Very beautiful product and wonderful easy to use gives a very natural appearance suitable for my skin