BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Light and silky, with just a hint of sparkle. Leaves your skin smooth and comfortable. Soft, pampering puff.Elegantly scented with Beautiful, the fragrance of a thousand flowers. A rich blend of Rose, Lily, Tuberose and Orange Flower. Brightened with citrus, warmed by woods.

Mica; Barium Sulfate; Silica; Polymethyl Methacrylate; Beautiful Fragrance (Parfum); Caprylyl Glycol; Hexylene Glycol; Phenoxyethanol; Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Isoeugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Benzyl Alcohol; Geraniol; Linalool; Benzyl Benzoate; Eugenol; Coumarin; Citronellol; Benzyl Salicylate; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360); Carmine (Ci 75470); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these products so bad they are amazing , so good so powder , the highlighter everything is amazing from this brand , this is one of my favorite brands ever i love them so much
Katia C.
Omg!!! I’m in love with this , I love how pretty and gentle it feels specially when you’re having a day out with your spouse or boyfriend, just having that smooth skin.
Shelley G.
You might think my 5 stars are for myself, but this time its not true. I have smelled Beautiful on some people and it is one of the most lovely scents I ever smelled. That is until I bought it without trying it on my skin. I got home and sprayed it all over my usual perfume places and it smelled awful. Turns out my chemistry doesn't work well with Beautiful and it really upset me because I love it on some people. But it will never smell good on me so I gave the bottle I bought as a gift and I moved into other scents. I will recommend it though. I just urge you to try it out before buying. Actually I recommend that for all fragrance purchases you make or anyone makes for you. Never know how your chemistry will react with any fragrance.
member-b6a85
I mostly love anything they makes. I really love this. I would recommend it to others in fact i already recommends to family and friends
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
This perfume has a timeless beauty type of smell. I love the fragrance of this perfume and wear it during the day.
John C.
One of my favorite products.I highly recommend this product. It is a must try. Since I started using it I love it.
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville, KY
It’s not exactly what I had in mind when purchasing this, kinda smells like your grandmother but it’s not terrible.
Monica G.
Not soo strong perfumed like I assumed. It actually smells good. Leaves skins smelling good and with a glow.
Kholoud A.
cairo
I loved it very very simple use I really liked this product is very simple and the best stuff that I used really I really loved it very very really it's the best product I've ever used my favorite product
Ilona z.
East Hanover, NJ
This product have pretty my skin and parfumer , I recommend this for my friends , it is favorite every day to use , like long lasting texture