Estëe Låuder Bèautiful Perfùme For Women 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray +FREE VIAL SAMPLE COLOGNE

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray see more...

Olivia G.
Independence, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
This perfume makes me feel so good! I don’t wear it but my grandma does and just being around anything with this scent gives me so many happy vibes and good memories! It’s a beautiful scent I really recommend!
Hannah C.
Wesson, Mississippi
This product smells amazing and you will love it! The scent is like flowers and everyone will love it. I reccomend this perfume for people that love great smells because it is a long lasting great smell.
Angela 😘.
Indiana
I love and have always loved the soft romantic smell of this fragrance. Every time I smell it I flash back to the first person who and when I got this from. Love it. I feel it holds an all day long lasting scent.
Amanda C.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this scent but don’t love it. Got a rollerball in my popsugar must have box. I will use it but definitely wouldn’t buy it for myself personally.
Abigail F.
Winston-Salem
Love this!! I always receive complicates when I wear this scent, the name describes it best.. beautiful!
Briana D.
Mineola
Purchased at: Nordstrom
It smells good and not overpowering. It stays on for a long time. It’s a little pricy but I would recommend
Carol D.
Proctorville
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this perfume it has always been my favorite scent it's a beautiful scent not too strong just perfect
Mariana N.
Round Rock
Purchased at: Macy's
Es una excelente opcion para estas fiestas como regalo y como propio. Estëe Lauder es un muy buen producto