BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it is: A limited-edition targeted system of high-performance formulas. Set includes:- Full-size Advanced Night Repair Concentrate Matrix (0.5 oz.): an ultra-nourishing, skin-strengthening formula with innovative 360-degree Matrix Technology that provides a cushion of plumping support to give eyes a fresh, wide-open look- Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II (0.24 oz.): a nightly serum that dramatically reduces the look of all key signs of aging- Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara (0.09 oz.): a mascara that creates outrageous volume, lift and curves for a false-lash effect that leaves your eyes appearing brighter, wider and more seductive. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder Beautiful Eyes Repair + Renew Set ($95 Value). Style Number: 5435795. Available in stores. see more...

Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Kayla M.
I bought this to see if it could help my puffy eye problem. And it does! I always had puffy eyes when I woke up in the morning, but this night treatment stops it! I definitely recommend this system if you have eye problems like me!
Abbigail C.
Borger, TX
Estée Lauder repair system is absolutely amazing! Not only does it hydrate your skin, it leaves you glowing! Use it at night after washing your face or before you apply your make up in the morning to have fresh, smooth, long lasting makeup all day or night!
Julia T.
Carson, CA
I like it but not sure if I'm getting results but the application is still fun. Looking forward to continue use to see if there is a difference that I may be missing.
mallory z.
Works good. I wash face at night then I apply this to my face. Then I apply my face lotion cream afterwards. I recommend it
Esther P.
Silver spring
En realidad elegí este producto porque me encantaría usarlo en un futuro porque he escuchado muy buenas reseñas sobre el.
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
I love this product so much. Will tell my family and friends about this product and encourage others to try!
Lexie C.
Valdosta, GA
I used this briefly to try to reduce my dark circles. I feel that it did slightly decrease them!!
juany faselis P.
Doral, FL
He escuchado solo cosas bellas de estos productos😍 siempre compro mis productos online tiene un hermoso empaque 😊 me encanta considero su precio un poco alto pero si da buenos resultados vale la pena comprarlo 🎁
Lisa M.
Grand Falls
I absolutely LOVE this product so much, I use it almost every single day its that good! It goes on so nice and easy and makes your face feel so good! I will most definitely be repurposing as soon as I on as I need more, the price is good for the quality! I highly recommend this ladies if you haven't already tried